Fifty

* I have no idea what Niall is doing, but Louis thrusting is everything😁😊😍

LOUIS

Niall kisses down my neck as he grinds his hips onto me. I moan and grip his arms tightly, hearing him laugh lightly against my skin.

"Ni-Niall," I moan, remembering something. He sits up and puts his hands on my sides, asking me if I'm okay. "Yeah, yeah. I'm fine." I laugh lightly and put my hands on his knees. "Just hold on," I smile, gently hitting his knee so he'll move off of me. He climbs off of me and sits on my bed as I stand up to go to my dresser. I feel him slap my butt and I laugh as I turn around.

"What?" he giggles. "I couldn't resist." he shrugs, then lays back on my bed and props himself up on his elbows. I playfully roll my eyes and then reach my dresser. I open up the top drawer and move some of my jeans out of the way. Suddenly I feel Niall's arms wrap around my waist and his chin rest on my shoulder. "What are you doing?" he asks me.

I blush and then grab what I wanted, turning to show him. "If you want to," I bite my lip, holding up lube and a small box of condoms. I look down nervously at my feet as I wait for his reply. He lifts up my chin and kisses me softly, smiling against my lips. I smile back and laugh lightly after he pulls away.

"Hell yeah, Lou." he smiles, then brings his hands up to my cheeks and kisses me again. "If you want to." he smiles.

I smile and nod my head. "Why else would I've gone out to buy these?" I laugh lightly. Niall playfully rolls his eyes and smiles at me.

"When did you even get it?" he asks me curiously. I shrug my shoulders and tell him it's not important, rushing to get back to making out with him and more. He nods his head and puts his hands on my waist as he kisses me and presses his body against mine.

I wrap my arms around his neck as I keep holding the condoms and lube in my hands, then he slips his hands under my boxers and detaches from my lips as he pulls my boxers down. I help him take them off and kick him to the side, then we quickly work on taking his off. He walks backwards as i follow him, our lips still connected. Niall lays me on the bed, then takes the condoms from me and grabs one.

He rolls the condom onto his length, putting a good amount of lube onto it after I give him the bottle. I bite my lip as my stomach starts to hurt from nervousness, but also excitement. Niall looks over at me and kisses me softly.

"Okay?" he asks me as he hovers over me. I nod and smile, so he smiles back and puts his arms on either side of my shoulders. "Slap me if you want me to stop." he smiles and laughs lightly. I grab his biceps and nod as I laugh, then take a deep breath. I don't know what to expect - I know it'll be good because I love Niall. But I'm kind of scared. Either way, I'm doing this.

Niall sinks down onto me with ease, both of us gasping, at first it's due to pain, but soon due to pleasure. I grab his biceps a little tighter, biting my lip as Niall lifts up his hips and then lowers onto me again. I moan louder and close my eyes.