Four

NIALL

NIALL

"Wake the fuck up!" My eyes open up, but I can't sit up because of Louis who's laying on top of me. I rub my eyes and look over at Harry sitting on Louis and I and yelling at us to wake up.

"What?" I whisper-yell, noticing that Louis didn't wake up yet and not wanting him to still be tired because of freaking Harry Styles. "He needs to sleep, you fucktard."

"He's slept a shit ton today, mate. He's fine." Harry laughs. "Liam is heading to pick up Chipotle and wants to know what you want."

I hear Louis groan and feel him start to stir around, then push Harry and cause him to fall off of the couch. "W-what?" Louis trails off, rubbing his eyes and adjusting them to the light before saying anything else.

"What do you want from Chipotle?" I ask him, causing him to look over at me, then sit up and stretch. He shrugs his shoulder and frowns. Was that whole dream thing still making his lose his appetite. "You need to eat at some point, Lou." I tell him, sitting up as well and leaning my head back on the back of the couch.

"Mhm," Louis nods his head weakly, then shuts his eyes slowly and lets himself fall onto my lap. I laugh and shake my head, wanting him to sleep, but also being worried that he'll get another bad dream and only become more scared than before.

"Louis, what was the dream about?" I ask him, looking at him as he peacefully rests his head in my lap.

"You had a bad dream? Awe, poor Boobear." Harry pouts, but didn't say sarcastically. He showed genuine sympathy and concern.

"I dunno," Louis shrugs, looking up at me with nervousness evident in his voice and facial expression. Why has he been so nervous and weird around me lately? It doesn't make any sense.

I have a good feeling that Louis does know what the dream was about, but I wasn't going to pressure him. It was probably a pretty scary dream and he didn't want to discuss it out loud.

"I'm always here, mate." I mumble, almost feeling embarrassed to say it. When it comes to all that lovey-dovey shit, I'm not too good with it. "Just so you know." I add on, trying to be as quiet as possible, just because of how awkward I was with even friendship love.

Louis sits up and non-subtly gulps in a nervous way. He didn't act this way around Liam or Harry as I recall, so it made me angry that maybe I did something wrong or something, but I let it go.

"I know," he says and smiles lightly, standing up and stretching before heading towards the stairs that lead upstairs.

"Nouis! Nouis! Nouis! Nouis!" Harry chants, Louis turns to glare at him. I just send a playful wink Louis's way, making him laugh before he hurried upstairs and soon disappears. Louis always jokes about that type of thing, it was something we always joked about, but now he just stopped and got angry at Harry for doing it.