Fifty-one

*In love with these boys❤️❤️
Pat the dog, screw the lightbulb and just go crazy😂😂

*In love with these boys❤️❤️Pat the dog, screw the lightbulb and just go crazy😂😂

NIALL

Louis lays on my chest as we both relax in the bathtub and he snuggles up against me.

"Were you serious?" Louis says quietly. "Like, when you said you wanted to adopt a kid later on, you meant it?" I squeeze him a little tighter and kiss the side of his head.

"Yeah," I smile. He laughs lightly and kisses my chest.

"You're planning to stay with me that long?" he asks me, almost whispering. I smile and shut my eyes.

"You're my best friend, Lou. I don't see my life going any other way." I smile, then hear Louis laugh more.

"Good," he says. "Cause I love you a lot. If you ever broke up with me I'd never get over it."

"Well, don't ever worry about that, baby." I say, playing with his fingers, then I notice both our black painted fingernails and smile. "I'm not planning on ever leaving you."

***

"Wanna play FIFA?" I ask Louis as we walk back into his room. He puts the condoms and lube back in his drawer and then nods his head.

"Sure," he smiles, then kisses me softly. I kiss him back and wrap my arms around his waist. After I pull away I blush and jump onto his bed, grabbing a controller and turning his TV on. Louis walks over to his TV stand and turns on the PS4, then walks back over to me and grabs a controller. He sits on his bed and scoots so he's in front of me, then moves my legs so they're spread apart. He lays down in between my legs, his back against my chest and starts up the game.

I smile and put my arms around him so I can play more comfortably. He pauses from the game and takes out his phone, going to the camera.

"We look cute, we should take a selfie." he laughs and I nod my head.

"No, we look hot, Lou." I smirk, then kiss his neck softly. Louis giggles and pushes me away from him.

"Stop, I'm just trying to get a picture and then play video games." he laughs, laying his head back on my chest and looking up at me. "Nothing more. We already had our fun for today."

"For today." I smirk. "There's only a few more hours until today's over though." I run my hands along his arms before wrapping them around him again. Louis blushes immensely and starts laughing.

"Niall," he whines. "Just smile." I laugh and nod my head, smiling and lightly biting my tongue in the selfie, wrapping my arms around Louis and squishing my face against his. After taking the picture, Louis pouts at me.

"What? I smiled for your selfie. Don't complain." I joke, laughing lightly.

"I said smile, not smile and bite your tongue so you look super fucking hot and turn me on again." Louis bites his lip.