Forty-nine

*OMG, they are so adorable😁😊😩
They were always so comfortable with each other and now they talk about each other all the time😢😍
My two favorites😘😁

*OMG, they are so adorable😁😊😩They were always so comfortable with each other and now they talk about each other all the time😢😍My two favorites😘😁

NIALL

"We should all hang out at one of our." I suggest to my boyfriend and our friends. Louis smiles and squeezes my hand that he holds onto.

"We can't." Liam bites his lip. I furrow my eyebrows and ask why not.

"We're working on this biology project together so we really need to finish it." Harry tells me simply.

"But you guys don't have biology class together." I keep my eyebrows knit together in confusion.

"Yeah, we know." Harry laughs. "But we have the same teacher at different times during the day, so we thought we'd just work together."

"Okay, works for me." I laugh. "Well enjoy that boring work. Louis and I will probably be cuddling all night." I smile, feeling Louis lay his head on my shoulder as he laughs.

"Awe, have fun." Liam smiles.

"Gross." Harry jokes, making Louis let go of my hand and kick him in the leg. "Ow, you asshole." Harry laughs, then playfully pushes Louis.

"Niall will kill you if you touch me," Louis crosses his arms and laughs. Harry taps his shoulder and then looks over at me with a raised eyebrow. "That's not what I meant, idiot." He giggles, then pushes Harry before running back over to me and screaming when Harry jumps onto his back.

"Hey!" I yell,laughing. I yank Harry off of Louis' back and we all start laughing. "Bullying isn't nice, Harold." I cross my arms and smile.

"Well, neither is your relationship." He says and I raise my eyebrows, then he starts laughing. "I'm kidding!"

"Be nice." Liam hits him. "They're cute together."

"I know, I'm kidding. For real, you guys are actually very cute and I'm really happy that after that dream you were able to make that become a reality." Harry smiles big.

"Uh, what?" Louis giggles. "The dream has not become a reality, Harry." He furrows his eyebrows and laughs. I laugh too and nod my head. "We're sixteen, if you happened to forget that."

"I was kidding, once again. Although, I was kinda, like, thinking maybe-"

"Shut up, Harry." Liam laughs. Harry hits him lightly and makes Liam huff, crossing his arms. "I don't enjoy being pushed, thank you."

Harry throws his arm around Liam's shoulder and laughs. "Sorry Lima bean," he pouts and speaks like he's talking to a baby. Liam laughs loudly and hits his stomach, pushing him away.

"I'm not a baby." He rolls his eyes and chuckles. "Anyways, see you guys tomorrow." He smiles as they reach his house, so him and Harry start walking up the sidewalk to his porch.