Eleven

LOUIS

LOUIS

Payno: Can we reschedule our 'hang out' session?

Me: Lol ur weird. Why?

Payno: Niall wants to hang out with you and talk to you.

Me: ......

Payno: He's REALLY worried about you, mate. Trust me.

Me: Fine, but we need to talk about our plan ASAP!!

Payno: I think YOUR plan needs to be changed, honestly. Trying to find another boy to fall in love with and kiss isn't going to help you.

Me: It might! If I just kiss another boy, it'll be done. I'll know what it's like and I can move on.

Payno: You said you wanted to know what kissing Niall, specifically, felt like. You know, because of the dream...? And also, what if you end up liking it? Then you'll still like Niall and still want to kiss him. It's a waste of time.

Me: Okay so maybe it's not the best idea, but I have hope.

Payno: Just tell Niall, pleeeaaasssee!

Me: I can't.

Payno: Try to.

Me: Not yet, it's too nerve wrecking.

Payno: Okay, okay. Well I gotta go. I'll talk with you maybe later today in Niall's house.

***

Niall texted me just before the last class was over and told me to meet him where we usually do when we walk home, right outside of the front doors of the building.

My hands slightly shake and my heart beats out of my chest as I walk down the hallway, approaching the front door.

I swing it open to see Niall lightly smiling at me and making his way over to me.

"Hey, Lou." He says, then sighs. I say hi back and ask why he wanted to hang out. "It's not often that we have serious talks, but now is one of those times. You should know that I won't ever hate you, for any reason."

"Okay," I sigh, looking at the ground as we start walking down the sidewalk.

"Do you believe me?" He asks in a soft voice and I shrug my shoulders. He won't ever be my friend if he knows I'm fucking gay for him. "Well, it's true. I swear."

"Okay," I nod my head, still unsure. If only he knew what's actually going on - there's no way we'd still be friends.

"Louis, Liam told me that you think you did something wrong - that you made a mistake of some sort and that's why I'll hate you." He says, making my eyes widen.

"I did." I admit, though I won't tell him what I did.

"He also said that he doesn't think what you did was wrong." Niall adds, I can feel his eyes on me from my peripheral vision.