Forty-six

*Aren't they just PERFECT??😍😊😘

LOUIS

As I start repainting my nails, Niall is watching me and smiling. I start to worry about what people would think if they saw it. That one boy wasn't so nice, and what if other people are rude to me also? I don't want people to think I'm super weird and girly.

Even though Niall assured me that what others think doesn't matter - and I believe that - I still worry.

I stop painting my nails for a moment and think that maybe I can pretend I don't like it all of a sudden. Niall might believe that, right?

"Hey,what's wrong?" Niall asks me softly. "Why'd you stop?"

I bite my lip and avoid eye contact. "Oh, I just don't think I really want to wear-"

"Lou, cmon." Niall puts his hand on my thigh, somehow turning me on that simply. "I know it's something more."

"I just feel different." I shrug. "Like, not the good different."

"Baby," Niall sighs, then bites his lip. Damnit, I'm probably being really annoying now.

"Sorry," I mumble, looking down at my lap nervously. I didn't mean to make him annoyed at me.

"Don't apologize, Lou." He wraps his arms around my neck and rests his head on my shoulder. "You're a good different, okay? I swear."

"I don't like being different." I roll my eyes. Niall takes the nail polish off my desk and looks at it for a moment. I furrow my eyebrows and watch as he then opens it up and puts his hand flat on my desk, starting to paint his nails. "Niall!" I yell, hitting his arm.

"What, baby?" He laughs lightly, looking at me. "You won't be different if I'm wearing it too." He smiles softly. I blush at his action but then groan loudly.

"Niall, you don't have to embarrass yourself just so I'll stop being a baby about it." I roll my eyes at myself.

"Louis William Tomlinson! Do I need to hit you?" Niall raises an eyebrow. "Don't you ever call yourself a baby."

"You call me a baby." I cross my arms and smirk.

"No, I call you baby in a cute way. Like, you're my baby boy, that I love more than anything, and would do absolutely anything for." He grins widely.

"Well, either way," I smile small. "Don't paint your nails." I say, putting my hands over Niall's and pushing them off the desk.

Niall instantly gets out of my grip and then holds onto my wrists, smirking. "But I want to." He leans forward and kisses my lips. "Cause I wanna be like you."

"No you do not." I laugh. "Trust me, you don't wanna be like me."

"Why not?" Niall furrows his eyebrows. "You're super hot, have the best laugh ever, you're insanely adorable, incredibly sweet; why wouldn't I want to be perfect like you?" He smiles.

"Shut up, Neil." I blush immensely, crossing my arms.

My boyfriend smiles at me and bites his lip, then moves towards me and presses his lips against mine. He moves so he now sits on my lap, slipping his tongue into my mouth as he keeps his arms on my waist.

I grab his shoulders and pull him closer to me, gripping his biceps and smiling lightly against his lips.

"Niall," I mumble, and Niall stops, trailing his hands up my sides and then kissing my jaw softly.

"Yeah, baby?" He whispers, making me smile.

"What happened to not being able to do anything right now?" I blush, running my fingers through his hair.

"I guess I got carried away," he smiles and then leans in to kiss me. I kiss him back but then start giggling so I push him away. "Why're you giggling?" Niall laughs.

"I dunno," I shrug and laugh loudly. "Let's paint my nails."

"Only if I can paint mine too," Niall says, pecking my lips. I sigh loudly but before I can reply, Niall adds. "I'm painting my nails even if I need to go out and buy my own." He crosses his arms.

"Okay, okay. Fine; paint your nails with me." I smile, then pull on his shirt and kiss him.

***

I paint my nails first, then move onto Niall's. "Keep your hand still," I say quietly as I take Niall's hand and start painting his nails, smiling.

Niall smiles down at our hands as I paint them, then starts kissing my neck.

"Niall!" I shout, giggling. "I'm trying to paint your nails." He shrugs his shoulders and laughs lightly.

"You just look so good," he mumbles as he kisses my neck again. "You always look good."

"How horny are you?" I laugh loudly, pushing Niall away from me. Niall starts laughing too, putting his hand on my knee.

"I seriously love you." He says as he lays his head on my shoulder.

I smile to myself and then grab Niall's hand again. "I love you too, Nialler. But let me paint your damn nails or I'll never do anything with you again."

"We both know that's a lie, baby boy." Niall smirks. I push him away before he gets too close to me and turns me on again.

"If you let me paint your nails, I'll make out with you." I smile. Niall frowns and bites his lip.

"I don't want you to think that's the only reason I'm doing this, Lou." He takes my hand. "I'm painting my nails because I don't want you to feel nervous, not because I wanna make out with you. Though, I would also enjoy that." He smiles.

"I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend," I smile. "For real, you're the best." I kiss his cheek.

We finally paint our nails and let them dry, then I rush Niall downstairs to show my family.

"Mum!" I yell happily, Niall giggling as he follows behind me and holds onto my hand. My mum looks over at me and smiles, waiting for me to go on. "Niall and I painted our nails together." I grin as Niall and I show her our hands. Niall then snakes his arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him.

"Awe, that's so cute you guys." My mum tells us. "Did you do your homework yet?"

"No," I bite my lip. "I will, though." I promise her. "When Niall goes home, though."

"Okay," she smiles. Niall and I walk back up to my room and decide to play video games for a while until dinner, then he'd leave and I'd finish my homework.

I wish he could stay but I know I'd never get any work done with him here, not that I'm complaining, though. He's amazing and all his perfection just distracts me and we end up doing other things.

I'm sorry I didn't upload yesterday, it was my niece's birthday, she turned 3😀😀
Again sorry😕

Anyway, how was this chapter?? Good or bad?

What's better than Louis with painted nails? Louis and Niall with painted nails, THATS WHAT!

Goodnight, see you next Tuesday😁👋🏼

~Kairi🌸💗