Fifty-three

*Crazy boys😂😁  They always used to do weird, but cute moves on stage🙂 I wonder, what did they do backstage😂🤔😏

LOUIS

My friends and I all walk back from school together, Niall and I holding hands as usual, when I get a text from someone. I let go of Niall's hand and take my phone out of my pocket.

Mum: Niall can't come over today, no friends can.

Louis: Mum! Why not?!

Mum: I'm not arguing about this, Louis. Just come home without anybody but yourself.

Louis: That's so mean, mum.

Mum: Just get home now.

I groan and stuff my phone back in my pocket. Niall rubs the back of my hand with his thumb and asks me what's wrong. I roll my eyes and huff.

"My mum won't let you guys come over today." I shrug, annoyed. "I don't even know why. She's being annoying though." I huff. Niall puts his arm around my waist and pulls me to his side.

"That's okay, we'll hang out tomorrow." He kisses my cheek softly. "She probably has a good reason, okay?"

"I don't wanna see you tomorrow, I wanna see you now." I pout. Niall laughs.

"You're seeing me now, baby." He tells me.

"You know what I mean." I pout and look down. "I want you guys to come over."

"Me too, but she has her reasons." Niall smiles sadly at me. I smile small and nod my head.

"I love you," I tell him. "And I love you idiots too, just as friends though." I laugh lightly.

"Love you too," They all say back. I smile and then let go of Niall's hand. I start walking ahead of them since they're reaching Niall's house, where they will probably all go now.

"Hey!" Niall shouts and I giggle, turning around and walking backwards. "You fork, I never got a kiss goodbye."

"I'm trying to be less clingy. I'll see you tomorrow." I smile, blowing him a kiss.

"No, no, no, no, no." Niall says, running towards me. I scream and start running down the sidewalk, only to be lifted up by Niall seconds later. "You don't ever leave me without kissing me goodbye." He smirks, then presses his lips against mine. I kiss him back and smile, bringing my hands up to his cheeks.

"Fuck, you're right. I could've never lasted without kissing you goodbye." I laugh lightly, then kiss him again.

"Okay, okay." Harry claps in our faces. "You gotta go home, kiwi boy. And Nialler, you've got a date with us." I hit Harold and he laughs loudly.

"I only go on dates with Louis, excuse you." Niall smiles, wrapping his arms around my waist and hugging me.

"You know what I mean, loser." Harry rolls his eyes. "Let's go. See ya Lou."