Forty-three

*Look at their smiles😍😍 I'm in love with them😀❤️

NIALL

NIALL

"Hey mum," I smile as I walk inside my house. I'm planning to ask if Louis wants to go somewhere tonight, cause he didn't seem in the best mood today.

"Hi Niall," he smiles, hugging me.

"Can Lou and I go somewhere tonight? I haven't asked him yet but I'm sure he'll say yes." I smile. "He always misses me," I laugh lightly and blush, looking at the ground.

"Actually, you and I are heading over to Louis' house in an hour. They're just going to the store first." My mum smiles at me.

Woah, maybe Louis was right to be worrying about why my mum stayed to talk with Jay.

"Wait, why?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"We need to talk to you boys about what we're gonna do in order to keep your relationship... age appropriate." She smiles and nods.

I huff and roll my eyes. "Why? Because we were making out and I was giving him hickeys and grinding on him? Cause that's so bad, isn't it, mum?" I raise my voice, then roll my eyes and cross my arms. The only way she'd know that was if Jay told her, but I'm sure that's the conversation the two were having this morning.

I look over to the side and see Greg standing in the kitchen, shocked. I just huff and look at the ground.

"Stop, Niall." My mum says quietly. "We can discuss this in a nicer way at Jays house."

***

Mum knocks on Louis' door a while later, when they're back from the store, and to my surprise I don't see Louis at the door. I furrow my eyebrows and look around, finding him to be sitting on the couch with crossed arms and a pissed off facial expression.