Forty-seven

*Oh, how i miss their friendship😫😞
Can you all please reunite??

*Oh, how i miss their friendship😫😞Can you all please reunite??

NIALL

I meet Louis at his house, then we meet with Liam and Harry and walk with them to school. As we walk back, Louis's hands are intertwined with mine, I lift up our hands and look at our nails. I smile and then kiss the back of Louis's hand, making him giggle. He has the most adorable giggle in the world, for real.

"I think we're rocking this." I tell Louis, and he examines our nails and then shrugs with a smile.

"I guess it's not too weird." He tells me.

"Of course it isn't weird." Liam says, turning around since he was walking in front of us with Harry. "Boys can do anything girls can do - and vise versa." He smiles.

"Exactly." Harry chimes in, putting his hand on Louis's shoulder. Just for a split second I get jealous, even though I know it's stupid. Harry's my best friend, he doesn't like Louis more than a friend so I have nothing to worry about. I guess I just hate seeing people get so close to him because I want that special privilege.

"Hey, don't touch my boyfriend," I joke, snaking my arm around Louis's waist and pulling him towards me.

Harry laughs and then smirks at me. "Oh I bet you touch him in-"

"Shut up!" Louis giggles, kicking Hazza and then laying his head on my shoulder. "That's so inappropriate."

"Yeah Harold, jeez." I laugh, playfully rolling my eyes.

***

I thought today would be a good day until we reach school and see Nadia(😒). Liam didn't notice and already went to his class, rushing because he had to use the bathroom first and didn't want to be late. At first I assumed she wouldn't confront us - because why would she? We're over and she knows that - but she furrows her eyebrows and then starts stomping over to us.

"Uh, maybe we can skip today and go get ice cream." Lou begs me, pulling on my arm. I sigh and bite my lip, then turn to face him and put my other hand on his cheek.

"Lou, we can't. Look, after she says whatever she wants to say, she'll be out of our way and we'll be fine." I smile sadly, Louis biting his lip and continuing to pull on my arm,

"But Niall, I want ice cream." He pouts. I smile small at how adorable he is and then shake my head.

"We can't, baby. We'll get in trouble." I tell him, then watch as Nadia scoffs.

"I actually understand why he calls you baby," she chuckles, talking to Louis. Louis let's go of my hand and crosses his arms. "Cause you act like one." She rolls her eyes.

"Hey, who the hell asked for your opinion anyway?!" Harry yells at her. It's awesome that he's there to stand up for us no matter what, but he gets heated so quickly.

"This isn't about you, freak. Just step aside and do whatever emos do best." Nadia laughs. Harry furrows his eyebrows at her and scoffs.

"I'm not fucking emo. And if I was, it'd be better than being an asshole like you." He crosses his arms. Nadia turns to him and squints her eyes.

"I had nothing against you, Harry. Now I think I do." She fake smiles.

"Good. See if I care." He shouts, throwing his arms up to show his frustration.

Louis let's go of my hand and starts walking towards the building so I go to catch up to him, only to have Nadia stop me.

"Going to go save your baby?" She chuckles. "He can handle himself, I'm sure."

"Sometimes people need their friends, Nadia. Or boyfriend. I'm not gonna waste my time being rude to you because I think that's you."

"What do you mean?" She crosses her arms as her eyebrows knit together.

"You need someone. You don't have any real friends, so you're being rude to us because I hurt you and humiliated you by breaking up with you. I'm sorry for that, Nadia, but it doesn't make it right for you to make my boyfriend upset. Or my friends. When you find a few friends that are loyal, you'll know what I mean when I say that you both will do anything for each other. So don't bash on us just because he took me from you. It's really low." I say, then walk off.

"Damn," Harry says, hitting my arm as he catches up with me. "Mate, that was actually amazing. You were nice but still somehow roasted the shit out of her." He laughs.

I smile small and shrug. "Thanks." I laugh lightly. "I just wanna find Lou." I sigh, worrying more.

***

Harry and I search for a while, already late for first period, but don't find him.

"I'm calling him." I say after ten minutes of wandering around and looking. I take out my phone and dial his number; no reply. "Where the hell is he?" I groan, getting really worried about him.

"Maybe he doesn't wanna be with you right now." Harry sighs. "And I don't mean he wants to break up, I'm just saying maybe he wants time alone to think."

"No," I huff. "Louis never wants to be alone - he hates it. He's super clingy and when he hides somewhere, he always secretly wants to be found."

"You're right," Harry runs his fingers through his hair. "Either way, maybe he changed."

"Fuck," I groan, remembering something. "Or maybe it's because Nadia called him a baby, basically saying I always have to be there for him and protect him because he whines a lot and all that bullshit. So he-"

"So he wanted to stop being a baby and not have you comfort him." Harry finishes for me. I nod my head and smile.

"That still doesn't tell us where he is though." I run my fingers through my hair.

"We'll figure it out." Harry puts his hand on my shoulder. "Let's just get to class and after period one, meet me at staircase four and we'll try to find him again."

Y'all get hyped - this is getting real😁😀

Anybody else hate Nadia, or is it just me??
That was very cold when she called Harry a emo. Harry's nothing but a wonderful human being and an angel☺️☺️

Imma update next Tuesday, or maybe earlier😊

Good morning/afternoon/night😘

~Kairi🌸💗