Three

LOUIS

LOUIS

I go back to the guest room to play more FIFA, only to find Liam there, laughing with Harry about something. They look over at me as I enter the room and Harry raises and eyebrow at me.

I get nervous because I feel like he knows something and laugh nervously. "W-what?" I ask as I cautiously make my way over to them and sit next to Liam.

"Nouis is real." Is all Harry says and my eyes widen as I gulp nervously.

"What does that mean?" I ask, knowing it isn't possible that he could see into my dream, but feeling as if he maybe did.

"You and Niall were getting naked-" Harry starts, but I don't even want him to finish.

"Liam!" I hit him and he jumps off the couch after squealing, high pitched. "What the fuck?"

"It was funny, what did you expect?" He shrugs, defending himself.

"We were racing each other to get into the shower," I mutter, getting annoyed and not wanting them to think anything more.

"We know, Lou. We're kidding." Harry giggles and shakes his head. Liam joins in as he sits back down on the couch next to me and punches my shoulder playfully.

I force myself to chuckle, but it clearly sounds awkward and nervous. I'm not sure if my two friends didn't notice or if they just decided not to say anything. Either way, I'm grateful that this conversation ended quite quickly.

I set up the PS4 and start playing FIFA with Liam until I hear the shower water turn off a few minutes later. I toss my controller onto the couch and hop up, walking towards the bathroom.

"Going to see his boyfriend." Liam jokes and I send a glare his way, only to see him throw up his hands in surrender as him and Harry laugh loudly.

"Why're you suddenly hating us joking about you and Niall?" Harry giggles, but I continue waking whilst shaking my head and sighing. I wish I could act normal about this, since they always joke about Niall and I dating - since we're really close best friends, but now everything is awkward because of that stupid fucking dream.

I knock on the bathroom door and impatiently wait for Niall to open the door. He groans from the other side of the door, then right as I'm about to knock again he opens the door, revealing his wet hair and chest and himself being only wrapped with a towel at the waist.

He moves to the side so I can enter and I furrow my eyebrows as I walk in. He doesn't notice, I know because he would've questioned it. We always don't mind getting ready in front of each other so if he saw that I was weirded out, he would definitely ask me about it.

He uses another towel to dry himself off and I slowly begin removing my sweatpants whilst looking from the ground to Niall repeatedly, not wanting Niall to look my way. He dries off his hair pretty well before working on styling it into the perfect quiff that he somehow always manages to do.