Thirty-six

*I wanna hug them both. Louis looks so happy hugging Niall😊😊 and I bet they didn't wanna let go of each other😀

 Louis looks so happy hugging Niall😊😊 and I bet they didn't wanna let go of each other😀

LOUIS

My friends and I went out all day, from morning til 10:30pm. We had to get away from Jake so I wouldn't have a panic attack and my friends and wouldn't beat him to death.

"Mum," I whine, speaking over the phone with her as my friends and I hang out at a park. "Can my friends sleepover tonight?"

"Sweetie, no. It's a school night. What are you thinking?" My mum groans. "Get home, hun."

"I don't wanna." I whine and pout, laying my head in Niall's lap, him instantly beginning to play with my hair. "Can I sleepover at one of their houses then?"

"Louis, no. Come home now." My mum says sternly.

"I can't," I say quietly, getting really scared for having to be near Jake without my friends to protect me.

"Yes you can, now cmon. I'll see you in fifteen minutes or you're grounded." She tells me, then hangs up. I toss my phone onto the playground equipment we sit on, then cross my arms.

"I'll see you in fifteen minutes or you're grounded," I mock her, huffing. "I don't wanna go home when he's there." I cover my face.

"Then tell your parents, baby." Niall tells me, caressing my cheek. "It seems hard, but they'll support you."

"It's hard," I sigh. "I feel so disgusting, I hate myself for letting that get so close to happening. It's awful and I hate-"

Niall leans down and connects our lips together as a way to shut my mouth. When he pulls away, he sighs.

"Don't ever say you hate yourself for trying hard to stop being sexually abused. You tried, Lou. Thankfully we were there before things got too bad, but you tried really hard." He takes my hand and intertwined our fingers.

"Exactly." Liam smiles. "You did all you could, Louis."

"No," I roll my eyes. "I could've pushed him really hard, since 'I have muscle' apparently." I get frustrated. "I probably don't. It's probably just fat and I'm just some weak gay boy who can't fucking do-"

"Shut up!" Harry yells. "Stop it, Jesus!"

"Seriously, Lou. Don't be like that." Niall says, using his thumb to wipe away a few of my tears that I never noticed had fallen from my eyes. "You do have muscle - a lot. You were half frozen and terrified, Lou. You could beat Jake in a fight any day. I know it."

"Hm," I say, shrugging my shoulders. Niall moves my face so he can get a better look at me.

"Lou, you're the most amazing human being I've ever met. You're not weak in any way, trust me." Niall tells me.

Despite me being really stressed right now, I have the perfect opportunity to say something. "Not true. I'm weak when I see you." I smirk at Niall. "Sorry, I'm upset, but I found the opportunity to say that so I went for it."

"God, I fucking love you, Louis William Tomlinson." Niall giggles and then presses his lips to mine, smiling against his skin. Afterward, Niall brings his mouth up to my ear and whispers, "I don't understand how you saying that just made me hard."

My cheeks redden and I cover my mouth as I laugh. Harry and Liam ask what's so funny, but I cover it up by saying I have to get home now.

***

"Just sleep with your parents tonight." Harry suggests. I furrow my eyebrows and shake my head.

"No way, they'd be so suspicious." I groan, rolling my eyes and laying my head on Niall's shoulder and I intertwine our fingers.

"Just ask Lottie to sleep on her floor or something. She knows what happened so she'd lock her door and everything." Niall shrugs, smiling at me.

I nod my head and smile back. "And this is why I'm dating Nialler instead of Harry." I say, giggling and sticking my tongue out at Harry.

Harry gasps dramatically. "Excuse you, I'd be a phenomenal boyfriend! Thank you very much. Hmph." He crosses his arms. The rest of us laugh and he joins in soon after.

"Okay, I'll see you guys tomorrow at school." I smile small, standing at my doorstep and about to walk inside my house.

"You want me to pick you up early, like before Jake wakes up?" Niall asks me and I nod my head. He smiles and kisses the back of my hand.

"Love you," I smile at Niall, leaning in to kiss him.

"Love you too," Harry shouts, putting his head in between Niall and I. I push his face away and cringe, laughing.

"Ew! I almost kissed you!" I giggle. Niall playfully pushes Harry and frowns.

"You're trying to kiss my boyfriend? Huh?" He jokes, Harry giggling loudly. "He's all mine," Niall then smiles at me and kisses me.

***

"Lottie," I knock at her door. It's the second thing I do after coming home; the first thing being grabbing my pillow and blanket and the stuffed bear Niall got me.

"Yeah?" She opens her door. "Louis, is everything okay?"

"I'm really scared to sleep alone." I bite my lip, blinking away tears. "I wanted Niall to be here, but he can't cause there's school tomorrow." I say, wiping away a tear.

"Awe Lou, sleep here. Cmon." Lottie waves me inside and then shuts her door. I ask her to lock it and she nods, locking it right away and without any questions asked. "You've gotta fell mum and dad. It'll make this much better. We can get Jake in serious trouble for doing what he did."

"Soon," I gulp nervously, laying down in Lottie's bed next to her, shutting my eyes.

"Jake wouldn't be here anymore. You'd be okay to sleep alone and not worry as often." She explains to me. I know she's right so I nod my head.

"I know, it's just so hard. I don't even know." I sigh.

"It's alright Lou, that must be traumatizing." Lottie sighs. "Here - you shouldn't fall asleep with those thoughts disturbing you." She turns on her TV and hands me the remote. "Find something you like and try to sleep."

"Thanks sis," I smile small. "Goodnight, love you."

"Night Louis, Love you too."

Tbh Lottie is frickin goals.  I LOVE HER!!!

Hope you enjoyed this lil chapter that had basically nothing interesting in it - sorry.

Also just bc it's driving me insane, I just wanna say I'm NOT looking forward to this week at all! I'm probably gonna fail this essay bc it was so hard. The title is "Book, movie or theatre. Which one do I prefer?"
I have no idea what to write😫😫
HELP ME😢😢

Ok done with ranting lol bye!!

Goodnight/morning😘

~Kairi💗