Thirty

*they always had fun on stage together, I MISS IT😢

NIALL

Louis shakes his hand off of my own as he distances himself from me, looking at the ground and seeming hurt. I glance down at his hand and only hesitate for a second before taking ahold of it once again.

"What the fuck?" Harry shouts, but Liam hits him, sighing and looking worriedly at Louis. I smile at them for sticking up for us, then turn to Louis, sighing. Harry mutters something as he crosses his arms, but I focus on making sure Louis is okay right now.

"Baby?" I say softly. It's good to know Louis isn't pushing my hand away. "Don't let that get to you, Lou. He's an uneducated asshole, who's irrelevant."

Louis nods, but keeps his gaze on the ground with his saddened look. I lift up his head and stop us from walking.

"Don't hold back from being all cute with me in public, okay baby?" I say quietly, smiling sadly at my boyfriend.

"People don't like it." He mumbles to me, finally saying something. I grab both of his hands and squeeze them securely, looking at his glazed over, blue eyes. I tell Liam and Harry to meet us at the ride Louis was talking about.

"I like it, Lou." I tell him. "If a few other people don't, forget about them."

"What if it's a lot of other people?" Louis asks me quietly as he bites his lip.

"Then we wait until they're looking at us and do this..." I grab his face and press my lips against his. "Right in front of their faces." I finish as I pull away. Louis blushes as a smile tugs at his lips. "This is our way of celebrating us dating, Lou. So don't worry about what anyone thinks. Just stay with me, remember?" I put out my hand and watch as Louis takes ahold of it and grins, hugging my arm again.

"Yep, forever." He tells me, seeming happier than before. "This is why you've been my best friend for so long, Nialler. You're crazy and weird, but never hesitate to help me out." He tells me. "And it's why you're my boyfriend now."

"You'd do the same for me," I smile, removing my hand from his as I sling it around his shoulder, pulling him closer to my side as we walk.

"I don't have to 'cause you never act sad around me." He sighs. "But I do."

"I just try to stay positive, I dunno." I shrug, laughing lightly. "I wasn't so positive when I broke your heart though."

"Don't talk about that, Nialler." Louis leans his head on my shoulder.

"Sorry, I know. I just, i still always feel so bad about that." I shake my head. "Why did you forgive me? I was an asshole."

"Why wouldn't I?" Louis furrows his eyebrows. "You're my best friend, I wouldn't give you up so easily. Plus, you explained to me that you were only acting like a jerk because you were scared."

"I fucking love you," I say, stopping us from walking and moving Louis' face towards mine. I shut my eyes as I press my lips against his and feel him kiss me back.

***

"That was awesome!" Louis giggles as we stumble out of the UFO ride, dizzy since it spun us around incredibly fast for a good three minutes.

I smile at his laugh and laugh along as well, following my friends back out of the ride.

"Good choice, babe." I smile, gradually gaining my balance back and walking normally. "Okay, now Harry and Payno choose a ride."

"Hm," Harry thinks. "Let's get food." He starts walking off. I playfully roll my eyes and pull his arm to stop him.

"We can't eat until we're done riding, Hazza." I laugh. "Otherwise we'll throw up all over each other."

"But, i'm hungry. I won't throw up, I swear. I'll hold it in." Harry promises and we all burst out laughing.

"Ew, mate just wait, okay?" Liam giggles. Louis and I agree and tell him to wait.

"We just ate anyways," Louis reminds him. "We had dinner thirty minutes ago."

"That thirty minutes felt like a lifetime." Harold crosses his arms. "Whatever, let's just go on...that one." He says, pointing to The Zipper, a ride that's hard to explain, but basically you flip around a lot.

"Okay, cool." We all agree and walk over to the ride. I feel someone's arm wrap around my waist - Louis - and his head is resting on the back of my shoulder.

I smile and blush, liking that he isn't caring about if people give us weird looks - which they don't, as far as I can see - and put my hands over his own as they connect at the front of my body.

He kisses my shoulder before letting me go and then walking ahead of me, not holding my hand or anything. I know what he's doing.

I move my mouth closer to his ear and pout, whispering, "don't be a tease, Louis." He giggles happily, probably giddy that he made me upset.

"It's not like we can do anything here anyways." He shrugs and smugly smiles, skipping farther away from me.

I catch up to him and grab his arm, making him giggle and smile up at me. "Then you shouldn't have done that in the first place." I cross my arms, huffing. "Or else, I might need you and I to leave early and go somewhere where we can do something." I smirk, watching as Louis comes shy and nervous. I love having the power to do that to him.

"M-maybe," he blushes, shrugging and quickly turning around to walk off. I grab his hand before he gets far and intertwine our fingers. Then we walk the rest of the way together, in a comfortable silence.

This was boring BUT I hope you enjoyed anyways😄😄

Idk why people like this, but I'm glad you do😀

Thank you iLOVEfanfiction3 for the sweet and funny comments😘😘

Goodnight/morning/afternoon, hope you have a nice day at school tomorrow, I know I won't😒

~Kairi🌸