Twenty-eight

*why so cute??😫😍🥰

NIALL

Louis and I walk downstairs, a smile tugging at my lips the whole time. As I glance over at Louis, I notice a shade of pink on his cheeks as he smiles at the ground. He looks over at me and blushes more, looking back at the ground right away and continuing to walk into the living room.

"I take it you boys made up?" Jay asks us, her and Lottie smiling at us. Louis nods and laughs lightly.

"He explained why he said those things." Louis tells them. "It's really great, actually. You wanna hear it?" He grins, acting like a little kid who's really proud of his schoolwork. I smile in admiration at my boyfriend as he excites over him and I being together now. It's truly adorable.

"Sure, go for it." Jay laughs lightly and smiles. Her and Lottie give Louis their full attention as he begins to tell them. I fiddle with my fingers as I suddenly become nervous; not for them to know, 'cause I know Louis' family loves me, but just because I'm awkwardly standing here and once Louis tells them, they're bound to look at me.

"The only reason he told me he didn't want to remember kissing me is because he liked kissing me! He just didn't think it was okay, so he tried to force himself into not liking it!" Louis excites.

I smile at how excited and giddy Louis gets, feeling satisfied that I made him so happy. Lottie and Jay smile over at me as I blush and look at the ground.

"That's so great, sweetie." His mum coos. Lottie nods, agreeing.

"That's cute!" Lottie smiles, causing Louis and I both to blush.

"And then he asked me to be his boyfriend!" Louis says, smiling over at me. I laugh lightly and blush immensely as he acts like a teenage girl, but in a cuter way.

"Awe!" Lottie smiles sweetly. "That's awesome. I'm so happy for you two."

"Thanks, sis." Louis bites his lip, his cheeks flushed.

"Awe, I'm glad you two figured everything out." Jay smiles. "But for clarification, you two didn't do anything up there, did you?" She raises an eyebrow. I become worried, but Louis quickly comes up with something to say.

"No, we just talked and hugged." He shrugs and smiles over at me, making me blush.

"Those hickeys make me think otherwise." Jay raises an eyebrow. Louis and I both have wide eyes as we look over at each other. I look down at his neck and see the darkening marks I recently left on his soft, tan skin.

"Niall!" Louis yells, giggling as his cheeks redden and he pushes my chest lightly, resting his forehead and hands on my chest as he laughs.