Thirty-one

*Okay, seriously. I can't with these two😫😍

 I can't with these two😫😍

LOUIS

After riding many rides, eating and playing some games, Niall even giving me a huge stuffed bear that he won, we head back to my house. My parents are there, along with my sister (he only has one sister in this story), so my friends and I all say hello.

Niall and I hold hands as we walk inside, the stuffed bear in my other arm and I almost feel hesitant to be so close to him in front of my family. But I just remind myself that they support me in this and won't judge me.

"Hey mum, hey dad, hey Lottie." I smile, then lead my friends upstairs. I let go of Niall's hand and jump onto my bed, laying down and cuddling the stuffed bear.

Niall laughs and then sits on the edge of my bed, smiling at me. Harry and Liam go straight to my Xbox and sit on my floor as they get it set up, leaning on my bed. Since our friends can't see us, Niall takes it upon himself to hover over me and softly press his lips against mine. I smile against his lips and put my hands on the back of his neck, pulling him down, closer to me.

Niall starts kissing my jaw, quickly moving to my neck. I hit his arm and he giggles, but I cover his mouth with my hand.

"They'll figure it out," I whisper after pulling him down really close to me so only he can hear me. I don't want our friends knowing that we're kissing - that's so awkward.

"We know you're making out." I hear Harry say. I widen my eyes and then hit Niall's arm again, pouting. Niall just giggles and then presses his lips to mine once again.

"We weren't making out," I defend, pouting again.

"Whatever you say, Tommo." Payno laughs.

"You're scared to make out with me around other people?" Niall pouts, climbing off of me and laying down next to me, now resting his head on my shoulder.

"No!" I promise him, sitting up in my bed now. "It's just awkward to make out in front of our friends. They would feel really weirded out by it."

Niall giggles softly as his head lays on my pillow. "I was kidding, baby. I know." Niall replies, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me down onto him, my head now resting on his chest. We stay there and watch as our friends play video games for a while until I end up falling asleep.

***

I open my eyes slowly, my eyes gradually adjusting to the bright room and feeling Niall's arms still tightly wrapped around me. I yawn and then carefully unwrap myself from Niall so I can stand up, only to feel Niall's arm wrap around my waist from behind as he pulls me back down.

I giggle as I fall back down and feel him start kissing my shoulder. Though I love the feeling, I push Niall's face away from me.

"Niall, stop." I giggle, turning on my side and facing him. He pouts as he starts to play with my hair.

"Liam and Harry aren't here," he whispers, sliding me off of him and then hovering over me, smiling.

I furrow my eyebrows. "They aren't?"

"Nope. They left early for some reason." Niall says, then leans down and sucks my neck. I hold onto his shoulders and bite my lip.

"Where did they go?" I ask breathily, trying not to moan. Niall lifts up his head and shrugs his shoulders. "Either way, babe, my parents are here. They might hear us."

"Yeah," Niall nods, sighing and looking down. "Sorry, sorry." He lays down next to me and sighs again. I frown and look over at him.

"Now I feel bad," I tell him honestly, looking up at the ceiling as I lay on my back. I feel Niall grab my hand closer to his and intertwine our fingers, making me blush and glance down at them.

"Don't," he whispers softly. "It doesn't matter, seriously, Lou. I don't just love making out with you and stuff, I love you. Being around you, talking to you, listening to you talk about random things. Just everything about you."

"Shut up, Nialler!" I blush immensely, hitting Niall's arms and giggling as I hide my face in crook of his neck. "I love you." I add in a whisper.

"I love you too and I'll never stop telling you how much I love you." Niall squeezes my hand. "Let's go downstairs and get breakfast, cool?"

"Yeah," I smile, taking his hand and walking downstairs with him. "I think we have lucky..." I stop as my eyes meet someone's that I thought I wouldn't ever have to see again. "Charms..." I finish, then gulp nervously. I squeeze Niall's hand nervously, but other than that, I'm frozen.

"Morning sweetie and Niall." My mum smiles. "You noticed Jake, huh?" She adds, a smile still on her face as if she doesn't know that I hate him.

Jake is 19 and a family friend. Let's just say, him and I don't get along even close to remotely well.

"Uh," I say, widened eyes. "N-Niall and I actually wanted to go out for breakfast." I say, taking Niall's hand and rushing outside. I take a big breath of fresh air and then exhale deeply.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Niall asks me, stepping in front of me and lifting my head up so he can see my face. "You don't like Jake?"

"N-No," I say, biting my lip. "He wasn't su-supposed to come back. I don't w-want him here." I say, starting to panic and breath heavily as water fills my eyes.

Niall wraps his arms around me and soothingly rubs my back. "It's okay, baby. What happened?"

I don't know what to tell him. I'm too scared to tell him the truth, so instead I lie.

"W-we just, we don't g-get along. He's a j-jerk." I tell Niall, technically not lying, but not saying why we don't get along or why he's a jerk.

He doesn't need to know that. Nobody does.

Ooohhh what do you think of Jake so far? Not that he's spoken or anything, but from the explanation lol.

Ok, the next few chapters are ones I don't really like, mainly because of Jake. It's dramatic and blah blah blah.

Hope this chapter was alright. It will get more dramatic, so if you like that, then you're in luck my friends😀😀

Goodnight/morning/afternoon😘

~Kairi🌸