Thirty-four

*Making kissy faces to each other😍😘

LOUIS

I thankfully got my sister and friends to let me wait to tell my parents on my own time. I'm so glad they didn't wake up when Jake was doing that to me; I would've been so embarrassed if they had seen me nearly naked and a crying mess. Even my sister and best friends(and boyfriend) seeing me so vulnerable makes me so embarrassed.

I sit in Niall's lap on the living room couch as Harry and Liam help get Jake back downstairs and make sure he stays there.

"Lot-Lottie," i sniffle. "C-can i be al-alone with Ni-Niall?" Lottie nods her head and turns around, walking up the stairs. "Nialler?"

"Yeah baby?" Niall says soothingly.

"You know I d-didn't want to, right?" I ask him, my voice cracking.

Niall furrows his eyebrows and shakes his head. "Lou, of course I know you didn't want it. Baby, you were crying."

I bite my lip and nod. "I'm sorry, Nialler." I sniffle. "I didn't wanna, I hated every second of it - every single second. A-and he, I dunno."

"He what?" Niall asks, repositioning himself. "He did more that we don't know about?"

"N-no, he just, my hips really hurt. He was pushing me a lot." I say as I look down at both of our legs, since I'm sitting on his lap.

"Fuck!" Niall whisper-yells. "Look, baby. I'm gonna run you a hot bath, okay? We'll check out your hips then. Does that sound good?"

I hesitate to nod, but end up doing so anyways, unconfidently. Niall sighs and looks at me sadly.

"If you aren't comfortable with me looking at your hips, I don't have to. Seriously, baby, I don't have to." He says, leaning forward to kiss my lips. I kiss him back and then sigh.

"I love you," I smile small. "It's a little harder to love my own body," I fiddle with my fingers. Niall pulls me onto him as he lays down on the couch, holding onto me securely.

"I've said it before and I'll say it a trillion times, Lou, everything about you is beautiful. God, I wish you could see that."

"You're skinnier," I tell him, poking his arm that's like a stick.

"Baby, you just have much more muscle. You're nowhere near overweight." Niall promises me, drawing circles on my arm with his thumb.

"I know, I just wanna be like you." I frown, then kiss Niall's jaw.

"You don't have to be like me. I don't want you to be, baby. I want you to be like you, because I think you're perfect." He smiles, making me blush. I hug him and hide my face on his chest. "But for real, I'll run you a bath and then leave the room so you can bathe in peace. Okay?"

"Not okay." I whisper, grabbing his hand and playing with his fingers as I lay on top of him. "I'm only in peace if you're with me. So stay with me, Nialler. Would you?"