Fifty-two

*They always used to whisper to each other😊😁
I wonder what they talked about😉😏

*They always used to whisper to each other😊😁I wonder what they talked about😉😏

NIALL

I come face to face with Louis and I kick the ball past him... almost. He must be The Flash or something because he quickly got the ball and kicked it, full force, back.

I can't even tell what happened, it happened too quickly, but somehow the ball flew up and hit me right in the face, knocking me over.

"Fuck!" I hear Louis yell as I lay on the grass. It doesn't hurt too bad, but my eye might end up a little swollen. It just stings a little so I'm not in much pain, surprisingly. I'd assume since he hit me from such a close distance and at such a fast speed, that I'd be in a lot more pain. "Niall, I'm so sorry." Louis says, suddenly at my side and sitting me up.

"Niall!" I hear Liam and Harry yell and they run up to me as well. "Louis, you're an awful boyfriend." Harry scoffs.

"Don't joke right now, he's hurt." Louis tells, then hugs me.

"It doesn't really hurt that-"

"Guys, stay with him!" Louis yells, not even hearing that I'm telling him I'll be okay. I keep my hand on my one eye, but it doesn't hurt too bad. "I'm getting some ice. Stay with him!"

"Louis, I-"

"Okay, jeez." Harry groans. "I'm with him, I'm right next to him." he laughs dryly.

I hear a door slam shut, my front door, then I sigh. "It doesn't really hurt." I tell them.

"It doesn't?" Payno furrows his eyebrows. "It looked like it would have. He was so close to you and kicked the ball really hard."

"Yeah, but it just doesn't hurt. I don't really need ice." I shrug. Harry laughs and shakes his head, starting to stand up.

"I'll tell Louis to-"

"No," I grab his arm and pull him back down next to me. "It's cute that he's caring about me." He furrows his eyebrows and makes a disgusted face, so I hit him and laugh. "Plus, he told you to stay with me so stay with me."

"Okay, fine." He laughs, then lays down next to me. "Louis is literally your mother. I'll get ice, stay with him and don't ever take your eyes off him. Keep my baby safe, oh my God." he laughs, mocking Louis.

I laugh and hit him. Liam laughs and bites his lip. "I thought Louis was his daddy." he says, bursting out laughing at the same time Harry and I do.

"That's my best friend!" Harry highfiving him. "You learn from the best." he laughs.

"I'm never saying anything like that again in my life." Liam cringes, laughing and shaking his head.

"Yeah you will." Harry nods his head and smirks at Liam.