Thirty-three

NIALL

NIALL

Someone shakes me awake and I rub my eyes, seeing Harry and Liam sitting on Louis' bed and leaning over me. I furrow my eyebrows and question what they're doing.

"Do you know where Louis is?" Harry asks me. I look next to me, noticing Louis' disappearance, then at the window and realize it's still dark. I widen my eyes and shoot up.

"No," I already panic. "Is he in the bathroom?"

"Checked." Harry shrugs, biting his lip.

"Why are you guys even awake?" I ask them, furrowing my eyebrows.

"I woke up and went to the bathroom, then came back in here and didn't see Louis. I woke up Liam and then you, I thought maybe you'd know." Harry scratches the back of his neck.

"Well I don't." I whisper-yell. I run my fingers through my hair and then pull on my hair. I stand up and don't bother to see how I look, walking into the hallway and looking in the rooms.

"Don't go into Lottie's or his parents bedroom, mate." Liam whispers just as I'm about to open Jay's door.

I take my hand off the doorknob and groan quietly. "What if he's in there?" I roll my eyes.

"Why would he be in his parents or sisters room?" Harry furrows his eyebrows and crosses his arms.

"I don't fucking know," I whisper-yell. "It's worth a shot to check."

"Okay, whatev-" Liam's cut off by a not-too-loud pounding sound coming from downstairs. We all furrow our eyebrows and I push past them to run down the stairs, only to have Harry yank on my arm.

"What?!" I whisper angrily. I just need to see if Louis's down there and know what he's doing.

"Be quiet, we don't know if it's Louis or not." Harry whispers. I sigh and roll my eyes, but nod my head and tiptoe the rest of the way down. I stop at the bottom of the stairs and furrow my eyebrows when I hear crying.

"P-please," I hear someone sob. That has to be Louis, I can tell it's him. Why is he crying? What's going on?

I turn back to my friends and they look super shocked and worried as well. My heartbeat speeds up and I'm about to run out into the kitchen, where the crying is coming from, when I hear another voice.

"Cmon, you're gay. You love this." I don't know who this is, but it's definitely a boy and a voice I've ever heard before.

Once again, I flip back around to see my friends shocked and furious expressions, then I don't hesitate to run into the kitchen.

That Jake dude is pressing Louis against the wall, him being only in his boxers. He palms him as well as kisses all over his neck as Louis cries and tries to push him away.

Just as I see Jake start and try to pull off Louis' boxers, I confidently stomp over to him and pry him off of my boyfriend, furiously.

"What the fuck?!" I shout, not caring if I wake anyone up. Jake shushes me and tells me not to wake anyone. "Who do you think you are?! One; he's got a boyfriend. Two; he clearly doesn't want what you're giving him. He's in fucking tears!" I yell, my eyes becoming watery.