Twenty-four

NIALL

NIALL

I run down the stairs and make my way through the crowd of dancing people, only to run into Liam and Harry. Of course.

"Nialler, how's your night going?" Liam smiles, then furrows his eyebrows as he sees my expression. "What's wrong?"

"Nadia fucking cheated on me with Michael!" I shout. Liam and Harry's gaze both shift to something behind me and I turn to see Louis running outside of the house. I roll my eyes and turn back to my friends.

"Niall," Harry worries. "Why did Louis just run out of Michael's house?"

"How the fuck should I know?" I lie, then sigh. "I, he just like,"

"Niall, what did you do?" Liam worries.

"Why are you defending him?" I shout. "I got cheated on and then Louis told me that I technically cheated on her too!"

"How?" Harry asks, both boys' eyebrows furrowed.

"Be-because," I stutter, trying to calm myself and my anger down. "Okay look, that night when he got super drunk, he kissed me. Then tonight he mentioned that I kissed him and cheated on her." I take a breath. "So I shouted at him that he kissed me, not the other way around and I never wanted that to happen."

"Jesus fucking Christ, Niall." Harry says, kicking a cup that was on the ground.

"What?" I shout. "How is that my fault? I was being honest!"

"Niall can we go outside for a little?" Liam suggests, sighing. We all go outside and then I wait for Liam to start speaking again. "Fuck it, I'm just gonna tell you, but you can't tell Louis you know."

"Okay, I won't fucking tell him." I roll my eyes.

"So basically, Louis had a dream one night, when we were all sleeping over your house." Liam begins. "In the dream, you and him were locked in the guest room. Then somehow you ended up, uhm, kissing him. And kissing lead to making out, which lead to your shirts and pants being taken off and then he woke up."

I gulp nervously and nod my head subtly.

"After the dream it's been weird for him, but not even just the fact that he dreamt you two almost had sex. It was also because, like, Lou started to get feelings for you. And he tried to push them away because he knows you're straight and have a girlfriend, but that only ended up making him feel more and more low." Liam sighs. "So there, Louis has a crush on you. So..."

"So, you broke him." Harry says, glaring at me and crossing his arms.

"I-I didn't mean to." I say, blinking away a few tears. "I didn't know that he - I never meant to."