I'm Heartbroken!!

Hello everyone

I know it's been long I wrote here, but my reasons isn't because of my exams anymore, it's because I'm truly really hurt!

I know some of you must have read my first ever book on wattpad,  Yellow Tales of a Nigerian Housemaid and this post is about that little book of mine.

I'm embittered that this new post which ought to have been a new part of Stronger Than Pain would  however be about a poor but hurting decision of a conscienceless human who decided to reap where he or she did not sow.

About a week ago, a kind reader of YToaNH put up an honest comment praising it as well as pointing out that she was gripped by the story when she first read it SOMEWHERE ELSE...

For the record, I DO NOT HAVE YELLOW TALES OF A NIGERIAN HOUSEMAID ANYWHERE! I HAVE NEVER POSTED IT ANYWHERE ELSE!

After appreciating her, I asked if she had meant that wattpad wasn't the first place she'd ever read it, and she replied in the positive. She said it was from an e-book, though she couldn't remember the site since she read it from someone's phone.

I was heartbroken, and believe me, I was saddened.

Not only that, someone else was kind enough to DM me, pointing out that she too read it somewhere else even before downloading the wattpad app!

This isn't fair!

I poured in a heart wrenching experience filled with pain, trauma and most importantly passion into this work. It took my time, sweat and every littlest thing in me to put this up, so why would someone feel it's okay to plagiarize it, post it as his or her own, and feel confident receiving every accolade?

Please dear readers, kindly notify me if you find my story -Yellow Tales of a Nigerian Housemaid- anywhere else aside wattpad.

And for this, I'm sorry to announce that I'll be pausing Stronger Than Pain for now, until I ascertain who's actually behind this, or the account too. Yes, I will and please accept my apologies.

I feel this story isn't safe here anymore. If someone would be cruel enough to plagiarize Yellow Tales and post it somewhere else, how am I sure he or she isn't plagiarizing Stronger Than Pain, and posting each episode as theirs?

I know some might not understand how bad I feel, but I believe every author who have sincerely struggled to come up with a fair storyline will understand my pain.

Thank you all and God bless as you understand with me.

weirdermum xxx