Your Backstory

Freddy:
You have a very tragic backstory.
After your mother died, your father became very abusive to the point he even raped you!
You and your older brother, (b/n), ran away from home and ended up living in the Elm Street house where you would later meet your man.

Jason:
You love camping and outdoorsy-type stuff. Your parents, (p/n), got you all excited about it.
Now you're going on a camping trip with your friend, (f/n), and you're both very excited.
Little do you know, you're at Camp Crystal Lake where you're about to meet your man.

Michael:
Your mom, (p/n), is a recovering alcoholic. Ever since your dad, (p/n), died, she's drowned her sorrows but she has recently turned over a new leaf.
She believes Haddonfield will be a better place for you and your sister, (s/n), to live and for her to hold true to her resolution.
You finish unpacking but Halloween is drawing near and soon you will meet your man.

Leatherface:
You have a rather large family with seven older brothers, (b/n), three older sisters, (s/n), and a pair of twins, a brother and sister about five years old, (b/n) and (s/n). Also, there is your parents, (p/n), your fun aunt, (a/n), and goofy uncle, (u/n).
(U/n) starts telling you and your brothers a story about a family of cannibals in Texas that kill and eat people who get lost.
(B/n) laugh but you are concerned. Rightfully so too because you're about to break down on the side of the road and meet your man.

Ghostface(Billy Loomis):
You and your best friend, (f/n), are giant movie nerds.
Your parents, (p/n), are absentee parents so you spend more time with (f/n).
What you don't know is that your love of horror movies will save you both when you meet your man.

Norman:
You are a loner with no friends. Your family wants you to visit them for the holidays but you're not excited because you don't get along with your family.
Naturally, you're about to meet your man.

Brahms:
You are a very loving person. After your parents, (p/n), died, you grew very depressed.
You don't get along with your ex-boyfriend, (eb/n), and need a place to stay. Luckily you meet a nice couple but you're about to meet your man.

Polite Leader:
Your family sucks!
Your dad and brother, (p/n), and (b/n), rape you while your mom, (p/n), is verbally and physically abusive.
Because of this, you've become very depressed and resorted to self harm. Luckily for you, you're about to meet your man.

Jack Torrance:
You have an ok life. So your parents, (p/n), aren't very attentive but you don't mind.
Unfortunately, your ex, (eb/n), has decided to stalk you. He has been known to abuse and rape you in the past so you find yourself on the run, about to meet your man.

Pinhead:
You have the most tragic backstory of all. Literally everyone who loved you died and both your parents, (p/n), as well as your brothers, (b/n), are abusive and also rape you.
You hate your life and want to end it all. You've even been imprisoned in an asylum! One day, however, you find yourself about to meet your man.

Pennywise:
You live in the small town of Derry, Maine, and have no friends. Your dad is abusive and your mom always works.
After awhile, you get bored and become friends with the Losers Club. There you will meet your man.

Slim:
You are a loner.
Your parents, (p/n), died and you don't really have any friends. The only person you like is your boyfriend, (bf/n).
You live your own boring life alone in your small one-bedroom apartment.
But soon your life will become interesting because you will meet your man.

Hey guys! Was it ok?
This is a sort of prologue before you meet your man. You will meet him come next chapter.
Plz comment and let me know who you want and what scenarios you want.