The Aftermath/Meet Again

Freddy:
    Ever since the incident with Freddy, you've been trying so hard not to fall asleep in that hell house especially since some of your school mates died after reporting having similar nightmares. You want to move but (b/n) said it was the best place they could get on the little you guys had.
    Finally, it came to a head when you ran out of coffee one night (if coffee doesn't keep you awake then whatever does for you ran out).
    You fell back asleep and, of course, you were back in that boiler room. You could hear the kids singing again as you ran.
    Suddenly, Freddy appeared. You were frozen in fear, not sure what he would do to you.
    To your surprise, you find out that he had no intention of hurting you. He knew about your tragic story and felt bad about it. He wanted to help you.
    You couldn't believe someone cared about you, least of all a known killer! You gratefully accepted his help and friendship.

Jason:
    Ever since (f/n) died, you have been terrified thinking of what could've happened to you had you not been so well in shape.
    A lot more teenagers have died since then, their bodies found in strange places.
    You're worried you may be next.
    One day, you're being bullied by one of the other camp counselors out in the woods when Jason comes crashing through the trees. He grabs the bully, launching him/her into a tree, impaling him/her.
    Jason turns to you and tilts his head to one side. He turns to a copse of trees and uses his machete to write a message across them:
     I like you. I will protect you. Never fear.
    And you strangely believe him.

Michael:
    It's Halloween and you know you're in trouble.
   Since the beginning of the night, the Boogeyman has been going around, killing everyone around you.
   The only comfort you have is that he hasn't captured you yet.
   However, after all the running you've been doing, you find yourself trapped inside the old Myer's house. Michael is following you as you rush upstairs, since you can't rush outside with him blocking the path.
    You reach the top floor. Michael stares at you as you try to find an escape route. You see Michael grab your sketch pad.
    Yes, you are an artist. But why he grabbed it is beyond you.
    He scribbles something on the pad then walks over to you. You back against the wall.
    He hands you the pad. You look down to see a hastily scribbled picture of you and Michael holding hands. A note says:
    Don't be afraid of me. I only want you to like me.
    You look up at him confused. "You.. don't want to kill me?"
    No. You're far too precious.
    Oddly, you find yourself blushing.

Leatherface:
    While you are initially uncomfortable around Leatherface, he is actually kind. He takes the lot of you to his house and introduces you to his family.
    They seem friendly and are pretty nice.
    At some point, Leatherface leaves with his mother to talk. You have to go to the bathroom and, on the way there, overhear them talking. They sound like they are talking about you and your family.
    You overhear snippets that lead you to believe they may be planning on killing you and your family.
    You start to run away when you are grabbed by Leatherface. He holds you in his arms as he growls, "Not going to kill you! Want you to stay!"
    You turn to his mother who said, "My boy doesn't mean you any harm. He likes you."
    You nod and walk back to the dinner table without a word.

Ghostface:
    You see Ghostface standing outside your house and you get concerned. (F/n) asks if you want to call the police but you decide to go see what Ghostface wants.
    You go outside to where he's waiting for you. "Hello, beautiful."
    He took off his mask to reveal he was Billy Loomis. He smiled at you.
    He tells you that he likes you and wants you to like him back. You smile and tell him you do. He hugs you.

Norman:
    After a refreshing night's sleep, you decide to see if Norman can help you find out where you are. You head downstairs to find him but he's not there.
    You are confused and decide to go looking for him. You look all through the halls, passing room after room.
    At one point, you hear noises outside one of the doors so you stop to listen. You recognize Norman's voice, talking to what sounds like an old woman.
    She says something along the lines of:
   "She is good for you, Norman. I hope to meet her soon."
    You don't understand what they're talking about so you decide to just go back to your room and talk to Norman later.

Brahms:
     You've been taking care of Brahms for awhile and you've started to notice some weird stuff going on. Brahms seems to be moving around and doing stuff no doll should be able to do.
     One day, (eb/n) decides to drop by, figuring out where you are. He randomly appears when you're trying to make dinner for yourself and Brahms.
    He says hey to you, wherein you drop the pot you are holding and it crashes to the floor.
    You rush to try to clean up the mess you just made and (eb/n) helps you. He tells you that he misses you and he made a mistake by leaving you. He wants you to come back home with him.
     You refuse, telling him you have a job to do and you can't leave Brahms. You introduce him to Brahms. He laughs in your face when he sees Brahms is just a doll.
     Then he argues with you about coming home. At one point, he smashes the doll on the ground.
      When that happens, a noise comes from the wall and the real Brahms pops out and kills (eb/n).
      He turns to you and hugs you, saying no one will ever hurt you again while he's around.

Polite Leader:
     Purge night had commenced.
     You were locked in your house but your family was now hunting you down. They had beat you earlier and you had already made some more marks to add to your collection on your wrists.
     Strangely, as you were running, you heard someone at the door, threatening your family. You hid under your bed as you heard your front door crash to the ground.
     Footsteps approached the bed and you waited until they moved away. You slid out from under the bed and started running again, right into someone's arms.
     You look up to see it's the guy from the store. "Come with me." He says.
    "Why? So you can kill me?"
    "No. So I can save you."
    Suddenly, a couple of guys come running up, saluting the Polite Leader. "We killed the parents and son, sir."
    "Good. We're taking this girl with us. Let's go."
    You follow the Polite Leader and his goonies as you leave the nightmare house you grew up in behind.

Jack Torrance:
    After a few days in the Overlook Hotel, you start to become accustomed to the place as well as it's rather odd caretaker.
    He treats you kindly and the pair of you get along well together.
    One day, (eb/n) shows up at the hotel and begins to harass you. Just as you're starting to get worried at what he may decide to do to you, Jack randomly appears, shoving an axe through (eb/n)'s back. (Eb/n) falls to the ground and dies.
    Jack looks at you and says, "No one will ever hurt you again while I'm around."

Pinhead:
    Ever since that first day, Pinhead has been close to you.
    He is a bit strange, you admit but he is kind to you.
    He only asks that you help him find the evil souls that have escaped his grasp. You do and he is pleased with you.
    One day, a guy tries to rape you but Pinhead puts an end to that guy. Ever since then, you were close to him.
(Sorry about this one. I'm not that familiar with the movies.)

Pennywise:
    Ever since you saw the clown, you've been trying so hard to avoid him.
    Every now and again, though, you kept feeling like someone was following you. More than once, you caught glimpses of the clown, either staring at you through a window or hiding in the bushes, smiling that creepy grin of his.
    It's gotten so bad that you have taken to asking friends, family, literally anyone to accompany you when you have to walk at night or by the old well house.
    One day, your friend, (f/n), can't come with you but sends their friend, (f/f/n), to go with you.          As the two of you walk home from school, (f/f/n) starts to harass you.
    You get creeped out then (f/f/n) preceeds to try to rape you and beats you when you resist. All of a sudden, (k/v) Pennywise jumps outta nowhere and attacks him. He kills the bastard that hurt you.
    He turns his attention to you. "I don't usually let such beautiful fear go to waste, but your tragedy is too much to make you....suffer more. I'll take care of you."
    Then he steps forward and hugs you. And you're so traumatized by what just happened that you embrace him back.

Slim:
    You can't believe how quickly things escalated since your run-in with Slim. You tried to tell (bf/n) what happened but he didn't believe you so you both had a big fight and broke up with him.
    Everything went down hill from there.
    No one believed your story until it was too late. The clowns started taking over, tracking people with balloon dogs and trapping them in cotton candy cocoons.
    Finally, it all came to a head when you decided to lock yourself in your apartment.
    You thought you heard (eb/n) talking to you but when you opened the door, Slim was there.
    You slammed the door on him and rushed to the window. A bunch more clowns were waiting for you.
    You slammed the window but Slim and the other clowns got in. Slim shot you with a gun that trapped you in a balloon.
    He whispered, "Don't be afraid. I'll take good care of you."
    Then he grabbed you and took you away.

So now you know he cares about you and doesn't want to hurt you. But what will happen? Time to find out more about your man! More to come!