New Character: Dr. Frank n Furter

For all my Rocky Horror Picture Show fans, this is for you!
Your Backstory:
   You lost your family in a terrible accident awhile back. It's been hard on you and you've found yourself lost.
   One day, you find out that there's a member of your family who might still be alive. So you go looking for him. Instead you find your man.

Meeting Him:
   You're driving down a long, winding street, hoping you can find what's left of your family when it suddenly starts raining. And by raining, more like pouring.
   Then your car decides to break down. So literally with no other option, you get out and begin to walk towards a castle you had just passed. By the time you reach the door, you're soaked from the rain.
   You knock, and the door is opened by a tall, hunchback looking man with long stringy blonde hair.
   "Hello?"
   "Um...I'm (y/n) and I'm kinda lost. Can I come in and maybe use your phone?"
   "You're wet." He replies shortly.
   "Yes. It's raining outside."
   "Hmm....you're an attractive one."
   You blush. "Oh...thank you."
   "I think maybe you'd better... come inside."
   "Thank you."
   You followed him inside. He introduced himself as Riff Raff but wouldn't tell you much else.
   You entered a large room where a man was waiting for you. The only strange thing was he was wearing women's clothing.
   "Is this the little...guest...you mentioned!" Riff Raff nodded. "Well..." He held out a hand. "I'm Dr. Frank n Furter." He chuckled a bit as he said it.
   "Oh. Nice to meet you. I'm (y/n)."
   "Mmm...enchanté!" He kissed your hand. "Miss (y/n), I'd like it very much if you'd join me for dinner."
   You thought about saying no. After all, you just needed a phone. But you decided dinner couldn't hurt. Besides, you hadn't eaten since that morning. "Alright."
   "Marvelous! Columbia! Magenta! Won't you take care of this lovely lady and get her cleaned and dressed for dinner?"
   The two ladies in the room said yes to Dr. Frank n Furter's request and ushered you out the room.

The Aftermath/Meet Again:
   After you took a long warm bath, you came out the bathroom to find the girls had placed new clothes on the bed they were giving you for the night.
   You checked to see what they'd laid out for you. It was a black dress. Upon further inspection, you found it was the sheerest dress you'd ever seen.
   You didn't think you should wear the dress but you didn't have a choice. You dressed and went to the dining room.
   You sat down with Dr. Frank n Furter and talked with him for awhile. Soon, you were talking like old friends.

Hang Out/Become Friends:
   You ended up spending a lot of time with Frank and you both grew close.
   At first, you were just there on the chance you could find a phone. However, it turns out you actually didn't have any family left.
   So since you had nowhere else to turn, when Frank invited you to stay in the castle, you agreed.
   You've been best friends ever since.

He Falls In Love With You:
   Dr. Frank n Furter fell in love with you!
   He didn't think he was capable of love, especially not with a mere human. But he did.
   He admits that when he first met you, what drew him to you was how attractive you were. Then he felt sorry for you for not having any family.
   Eventually, his physical attraction to you and pity turned into actual love.

You Fall In Love With Him:
   You fell in love with Dr. Frank n Furter!
   At first, you didn't want anything to do with him. After awhile, though, you began to care for him and he for you.
   You thought he was sweet, even though he was insane. He was also so funny and brilliant!
   Yea...you had it bad.

First Date:
   One day, after awhile, Frank invited you to have a special dinner with you. He even put on a show for you!
   Later, he told you it was actually a date. You played like you were angry but you got to joking and ended up enjoying yourself.

First Kiss:
   It was still the first date when Frank kissed you for the first time. After you two got past all the laughing and joking around, Frank surprised you with a kiss. You were taken aback but threw your arms around him and kissed him back.

Nicknames:
His: my mad scientist
Yours: my little monster

Gift (Necklace):

Family Get Together:   Not possible because your family is dead

   Not possible because your family is dead.

You Move In With Him:
   You already live with him but he did invite you to stay in his room which you did. Contrary to what you thought, he didn't try anything and was actually a gentleman.

Pet:
   None as he doesn't particularly care for animals.

And now the good, or rather, no-so-good doctor joins us! What's up, doc?