New Character: Patrick Bateman

For all my American Psycho fans, this is for you!
Your Backstory:
  You have no family left.
  When you were a kid, you saw a man kill your family in front of you. It was a lucky thing that you had hidden in the cupboard otherwise you would've been killed too.
  Since then, you lived in various homes for the longest time. Because of everything you went through, you went on a rampage, planning on destroying all those that wronged you.
  Don't worry though. Soon you will meet your man.

Meeting Him:
  One day, you were after this guy who had been part of the gang that caused your parents' deaths.
   You had cornered the guy in an alleyway before he realized what you were trying to do. You savored your victory when he unexpectedly pulled out a knife and stabbed you. Pain and blood bloomed from your side.
   All of a sudden, another man appeared out of nowhere. He regarded the situation for a moment then attacked the man who'd stabbed you, sinking a knife into the guy's stomach, intenstines falling out of the victim. The mysterious man then grabbed you just as you passed out.

The Aftermath/Meet Again:
   You woke up in an unfamiliar bed in an unfamiliar house. Albeit it was a very nice bed in a very nice house. But you couldn't relax not knowing where you were.
   At that moment, the door opened and a guy walked in. You recognised him as the guy who had saved your life by killing your target. You didn't know whether to be grateful, wary, relieved, or pissed.
   "Morning, Sleeping Beauty." He said with a wide grin. It may have been charming if you hadn't just seen him attack a man and practically cut him open.
   "Who are you?"
   "You don't beat around the bush, do you, sweetheart? I like that in a woman. Name's Patrick Bateman. What's yours?"
   You didn't answer him. He tried to chat with you but you weren't having it. The second he was out the door, so were you, making your escape from the madman.

Hang Out/Become Friends:
   That wasn't the last you saw of Patrick. Sometime later, you caught him on another job. He was impressed with your skill, offering to join you. After some coaxing, you let him come along and became best friends.

He Falls In Love With You:
  Patrick Bateman fell in love with you!
  He respected the fact that you could take care of yourself. He adored how adorably psycho you were. And he loved you.
   He couldn't explain it. All he knew was that no one got him quite like you did. And he didn't mind waiting for you to come around because he knew it would all be worth it in the end.

You Fall In Love With Him:
   You fell in love with Patrick!
   What can you say? He was a stubborn, crazy, psychotic, mixed up mess but he was your stubborn, crazy, psychotic, mixed up mess.
   Granted, it had taken time, but you had gotten used to having him around and you could no longer imagine life without him.

First Date:
   You had been working together for awhile when he one day snuck a piece of paper in your pocket. You opened it to find a note that said:
   Will you go on a date with me, sweetheart? XOXO Patrick
   You grinned. "Only if it'll make you not ask me again."
   Smirking, he said yes.
   He took you out to a fancy dinner and dancing then he took you back to his place for a little R and R. You had to admit, you secretly enjoyed yourself.

First Kiss:
   Patrick didn't even have to ask because after a job, you grabbed him and kissed him. That's when he realized he'd finally won you over.

Nicknames:
His: my Joker
Yours: my Harley Quinn

Gift (Necklace):