Baby Firefly Lemon

You hadn't expected a relationship with someone who had previously tried to murder you to make you so happy. Baby is everything you could ask for in a partner: she's gorgeous, sweet, ditzy and adorable, passionate, protective, and just the right amount of psycho. On top of that, you've gained an amazing family in the Firefly's (even if Otis occasionally creeps you out).
    Months pass by and everything is going well. Then one day, everything changes.
     It was a normal day in the Firefly house. The group of you were minding your business, just relaxing, when Mama's phone rang. She picked the phone up, answering, "Firefly residence."
     She talked with the person on the phone for a little bit then hung up. "That was Cap. He's sent a few more our way. Two meatheads, a female, and another guy. You're up, Baby. But be careful. He says one of them is a creep."
     Baby grinned. "No problem." She turned her attention to you. "Would you like to come along this time?"
     "Yea that would be great!"
      You'd always been curious about how they did things and didn't mind helping out. Besides, it would probably be fun to seduce some guys to bring home for their projects.
     Baby let out one of her laughs. "We're gonna have so much fun!"
     That said, the pair of you dressed up in sexy little outfits and headed out. You both walked around for awhile until you heard their car pulling up the road.
     "Ok just remember to act cute and seduce the guys back to our place. Follow my lead."
     The two of you stepped out beside the road, waving the car over. It pulled over and the window was rolled down, revealing a creepy man in the driver seat, a young woman with a face that looked like she had just drank vinegar in the passenger seat, and two muscular men in the backseat.
     The man in the driver's seat eyed you up and down appreciatively. "How can I help ya?"
     "Oh we're just trying to get home but it's starting to storm." You said nonchalantly.
     "Would you girls like a ride?"
     Baby started laughing as the two of you got in the car. She easily began flirting with the two meathead guys in the back while you awkwardly tried to seduce the driver of the car. Even though you couldn't flirt for shit, he seemed to enjoy your advances, flirting back in a creepy manner as he rubbed your thigh. The girl in the passenger seat gave you a dirty look when he did that.
     Finally, the car pulled up to your house. "Would you like me to escort you sweet ladies inside?" The creep asked.
     Baby laughed. "I'm sure our family would love to meet you guys. Oh, say you'll come in and get something to eat."
     The group collectively agreed to go inside and introduce themselves (aside from the girl who kept whispering that something didn't seem right).
     You both headed inside, leading the group after you. Luckily enough, everything went smoothly as the Firefly family (and you) got to know the group of people.
     Otis was foul-mouthed and rude as usual. But he had your back when the girl started being rude to you. While you and Baby dragged the boys off with the promise of *ahem*, the girl got pissy at someone making the moves on her boyfriend who was the creepy guy. Otis dragged her to his room and tortured her for being rude to you. You didn't even know he cared.
     Before he killed her, he said, "You should've picked a guy who wasn't a fucking creep."
     Meanwhile, you and Baby made your moves on the guys. The creepy guy tried to inappropriately touch you and Baby lost her shit. She beat the fuck out of him, then turning her attention to the other guys.
     Once they were all dead, she turned her attention to you. Immediately, her lips attached to your neck, causing an involuntary moan to escape your lips. She sucked a large, dark bruise onto the column of your throat.
      "Death turns me on so much." She said, laughing after.
      With that, you spent your first night with her.
I apologize for this one. Even though I'm bisexual and prefer women, for some reason, most of the time, I'm not sexual with women that much. It depends on the person. Anyway, new characters are coming!