Vincent Sinclair Lemon

You had been with Vincent for nearly a year. He's been wonderful, showering you with gifts and affection, being what you refer to as a "gentle giant". Best of all, both of your families get along.
    Vincent blames his brother for implanting the idea in his head. Before that, he had thought of you in a loving, innocent way. Before his talk with Bo, he wouldn't have bothered you with his sexual desires.
    It had started as a normal day. You and (b/n) had left for the day to spend some time together. Bo had returned from doing his duties around the town so the two brothers were the only ones in the house (aside from their secret third brother, Lester who was out on a hunting trip).
    As Bo got comfortable around the house, watching as Vincent cleaned up a bit, he asked, "Where is everybody else?"
    Vincent timidly told his brother that you and yours were out for the day. Bo chuckled. "Well I don't see why we can't have a day to ourselves then." He said, his tone reeking of amusement but with a hint of genuine feeling.
    They sat and began to talk of random things but talk turned to you. "So...have you made a move?" Bo asked, amusement coloring his words.
    Vincent cocked his head to the side in confusion. "Made...a...move?"
    "Y'know took it to the next level." Vincent still looked confused. Bo groaned. "Did y'all fuck?"
    Vincent shook his head. "No. We've been taking things slow. I don't want to make her uncomfortable."
    Bo laughed. "Dude, trust me, she wants you to make a move. Chicks don't outright say it cuz they don't want to seem like they're easy. But, yea, she wants it. Just pay attention to her body language. Females give very subtle hints. Watch out for them."
    "How will I know?"
    "Oh trust me. You'll know." Bo said, cryptically.
    Over the next few days, Vincent kept a close eye on you, checking for those subtle hints his brother mentioned. While he had difficulty at first, he quickly caught on and learned Bo had a point: you were trying to send him hints.
   One day he finally made a move.
   Like so many other days, the two of you could be found in Vincent's workshop, his gaze focused on his art but always wandering back to you sitting on a desk, passing him tools and listening to music with one ear bud in.
    He had a strange sense of deja vu, all alluding to the day he'd first made out with you. Vincent glanced around before turning to you. "(Y/n), can you stay here for a second while I check on something?"
   You nodded. Vincent left the workshop and wandered about the house, checking to see who was there and finding no one was home but you and him.
    A smile spread over his face as he realized...
   He headed back to the workshop to find you where he'd left you, sitting atop the desk, listening to music. You looked so cute, so carefree...the reaction in his pants was immediate.
   Vincent stalked over to where you were sitting, surprising you when you looked up to find him inches away. "Oh, Vincent, you scared me!" You said before noticing the look in his eyes. "Vincent, is everything--?"
   Before you could finish your sentence, Vincent pulled you into a passionate kiss, trapping your body between him and the table you were currently sitting on. When you broke away for air, he quickly replied, "I need you...now!"
    You nodded, breathlessly, not trusting yourself to speak.
    He attacked your lips again, his hands moving along your skin, exploring every inch of you. His lips then followed suit, kissing every inch of your skin, worshipping your body. His touch was rough but you loved it, moaning with every one of them.
    Vincent tugged at your clothes then. Your shirt was lifted over your head, your pants tugged down to your ankles. His clothes followed shortly after.
    Unable to wait any longer, your underwear was tossed to the floor mere seconds before he shoved himself inside you. The night that followed was a long one...