Human!Chucky Lemon

You were in a pickle.
   Back in the day, after your family died but before you met Chucky, you had dated this guy who ever had lived with for a year and a half. He was an abusive dick, however, and had constantly accused you of cheating on him.
   He had steadily got worse and, eventually, started to physically assault you. He would also get angry when you refused to sleep with him (you had lost your virginity to that dick) and that's when the cheating accusations started.
   Anyway, after awhile, you got sick of it and broke it off with him, leaving him for good. He had tried to get you back several times but you had changed your number. He then hunted you down and you'd had to change your locks and eventually move.
   You had lived in your current home for a few years now and had thought you were safe from the bastard. Unfortunately, luck did not appear to be on your side because he had somehow found you again.
   He had broke into your house that morning. You had been rudely awakened by his hand around your throat! He had kissed you, forcefully. You tried to kick him away, telling him that you were no longer together and you had found someone else.
   (Ex/n) grew angry and called you a slut, threatening you with a knife until you agreed to meet with him at an old warehouse to discuss your relationship more in-depth. He told you to come alone.
   So, here you were, trying to contemplate if it was a smart idea to tell Chucky what was going on. You had only been dating for about three months and you still weren't sure where you both stood in the relationship.
    Yes, he seemed to care for you and acted protective but you were never sure if it was just that-- an act.
   On the other hand, you were terrified at the thought of going up against your ex all alone in the middle of nowhere.
   In the end, you decided on a middle ground. You wrote Chucky a note telling him where you were going. Then you left the house and drove to the warehouse.
   You pulled up, took a deep breath, and shuddered. You entered the building where your ex was waiting. "So you decided to come after all."
   He grinned evilly. Immediately, he rushed over to you and began to roughly kiss you, biting your neck. You tried to push him off but he got more forceful.
   "No! You're mine, you fucking whore!" He shouted.
   "That's where you're wrong, motherfucker!" Said the familiar voice of Chucky. "She's mine!"
   He entered the room, knife in hand. "Chucky? How'd you get here so fast?"
   "Should've checked your backseat, babe."
   "A fucking doll??" Your ex yelled. "You're fucking a fucking doll?!"
   You blushed but didn't have time to feel embarrassed because, a second later, Chucky was ontop of (ex/n), stabbing and slashing at him and pounding him into the concrete floor of the warehouse.
   You only watched in morbid fascination. A few seconds later, Chucky finally stood up, covered in blood. Suddenly, a weird wind picked up and Chucky transformed into a tall man with shoulder-length brown hair and dark eyes.
   "Chucky, what happened?"
   "What do ya mean, doll face?" You showed him his reflection in one of the many mirrors that were surrounding you. He took one look and said, "Oh fuck! This is some Cinderella bullshit!"
   "More like Beauty and the Beast." You replied sarcastically.
   "Well you are my beauty." He said, a smirk adorning his features.
   He moved closer to you and kissed you. You kissed back, wrapping your arms around his neck. Almost immediately, he deepened the kiss, one hand tangling in your hair while the other moved to your waist.
    "Mine!" He growled against your lips. You opened your eyes to find his open too and he gazed into yours intensely. "Don't you ever scare me like you did tonight ever again! Do you understand me?" You nodded. "I could've lost you and that ain't fucking happening, doll face!"
   So saying, he pulled you back into his arms and lead you over to a corner of the warehouse. He pulled out a bunch of blankets and laid them on the ground before pushing you down on them.
   He shrugged out of his clothes and helped you with yours, getting you naked before plunging two fingers inside you without warning.
   You were wet enough that he wasn't worried about what came next. With a self-satisfied smirk on his face, he entered you roughly, keeping his eyes locked on yours as he thrust into you sharply.
   It was a lot night after that. You went several rounds while you were there then went home and continued your "activities" until far into the night.
   That was the night that Chucky realized he loved you and wanted you by his side...forever....

Ugh! I am so sorry if this sucks by I've been stuck on this chapter for basically forever and I know you guys want updates. I will try to update this once a week if possible but we'll see where it goes.