New Character: Kayako Saeki/The Grudge

For all my The Grudge fans, this is for you!
Your Backstory:
You are a lonely girl.
Ever since your mom died, your dad has become very hateful towards you so you eventually decide to run away.
And that, my dear, is how you will meet your woman.

Meeting Her:
You had been running from your dad for awhile now and found an abandoned house in the middle of nowhere. You entered the house as quietly as possible.
"Hello? Is anyone here?"
There was no answer but you heard a noise coming from the stairs. You looked up and saw a long haired woman crawling down the stairs.
Getting scared, you rushed into the nearest room you could with a lock on the door and locked the door behind you.

The Aftermath/Meet Again:
You must've passed out because the next thing you knew, you woke up in a library. Cautiously, you opened the door to find the woman from the night before right outside it.
You screamed before she placed her hand over your mouth. She introduced herself as Kayako Saeki and explained she meant you no harm.

Hang Out/Become Friends:
After Kayako explained herself, you spent some time getting to know each other and eventually became friends.

She Falls In Love With You:
Kayako Saeki/The Grudge fell in love with you!
Not only did she feel bad for how your father treated you, which reminded her of how her ex husband had treated her, but you were genuinely a kind person.
She had trust issues, however, because of everything she had been through so she tried very hard to fight her feelings until she was forced to admit that she was completely in love with you.

You Fall In Love With Her:
You fell in love with Kayako Saeki/The Grudge!
Just like her, you have trust issues because of your dad so it took you a long time to open up to her. On top of that, she scared you when you first met her.
But after spending time with her and seeing how sweet she was, you couldn't help it anymore.

First Date:
Some months later, you were hanging out with Kayako when she asked you if you would go on a date with her. You said yes and she took you out for a night on the town.

First Kiss:
After a few dates, Kayako kissed you passionately and you hugged her afterwards.

Nicknames:
Hers: my queen
Yours: my princess

Gift (Necklace):

Family Get Together:     One day, your dad came into town to see you when Kayako wasn't home

One day, your dad came into town to see you when Kayako wasn't home. He began insulting you and had started to resort to abusing you when Kayako walked into the house.
She immediately rushed at your father and killed him with a katana. She then told you that no one would ever mess with you again.

You Move In With Her:
You already live with her.

Pet:

Your Relationship:     It's usually very sweet

Your Relationship:
It's usually very sweet. You move slowly with it as you both have trust issues.

Her Best Friend:
Samara or Regan or Mary

When You're Sick:
Kayako has a lot of motherly instincts so she does whatever she can to make you feel better.

When You're On Your Period:
The same rules apply.

She Gets Jealous:
Since she is older and is motherly, she tends to get very jealous. And when she gets jealous, she tends to kill the people involved.

Her Theme Song:

Bring Me to Life~Evanescence

What She Loves Most About You:
How sweet and loving you are

How You Kiss:

Halloween Special:    On Halloween, you and Kayako dressed up as zombies and went out to scare trick or treaters

Halloween Special:
On Halloween, you and Kayako dressed up as zombies and went out to scare trick or treaters. Later that night, you joined some of the other killers at the haunted house.

Christmas Special:
Kayako has always been very motherly so it was no surprise that she went all out for Christmas for you. You did all the baking, making homemade candy, wrapping gifts, and binge watching Christmas movies.
She had got you a bunch of movies and a giant teddy bear. It was the best Christmas you could ever ask for.

Valentine's Special:

You Get Jealous:     Since Kayako was the more dominant and experienced one, it was understandable that you would get jealous from time to time

You Get Jealous:
Since Kayako was the more dominant and experienced one, it was understandable that you would get jealous from time to time. Most of the time, it was when other people tried to hit on Kayako so she would kill the people who did so.

When She Sees You Naked:
If she saw you naked, she would leave the room because she respects your privacy.

Make Out Caught:
You and Kayako were making out when when La Llorona walked in. "Oops! Uh...get some, Kay!"
"Oh...uh..."
"I'll give you guys some privacy."