New Character: Akasha

For my Queen of the Damned fans, this is for you!
Your Backstory:
    You have no family and live alone out in the middle of nowhere.
    You had a master once but he has long since left you, claiming you are impossible to teach.         And, yes, you are a vampire but a young one, only a few decades old.
    Don't despair, little vampireling! For soon you will meet your queen!

Meeting Her:
    Your master had long since left you to fend for yourself. You just barely manage to get by.
    One day, you are out hunting when you are caught by some more experienced vampires.     Naturally, you are a fighter but you don't stand a chance against these ruthless vampires.
    They lead you to a castle in the middle of nowhere and leave you alone in a room.
    A few minutes later, a woman comes out and offers you a smile. Still smiling, she says, "Do you not know to kneel before your queen?"
    You hurriedly do so, apologizing profusely, "I'm so sorry, my queen! I had no idea! My master left me when I was young and-"
    Akasha interrupted you. "Shh! No worries. Come with me. I'd like for us to talk more."
You follow her.

The Aftermath/Meet Again:
    After your talk with Akasha, she let's you have some time to yourself to decide what you want.
    All you know is you want to see her again.
   The next time you see her, she is busy seducing men in a club. You feel yourself get jealous.
   When she notices you, she laughs and asks if you wish to stay with her. You say yes and she offers you her arm. You drink her blood and she transports you back to the palace.

Hang Out/Become Friends:
    At first, it seems Akasha has you under her spell but it soon becomes apparent that she's the one under your spell.
   The more you get to know each other, the more fond she becomes of you.
   She also trains you which brings you even closer.
   You become good friends but always want something more.

She Falls In Love With You:
    It took her awhile, but Akasha fell in love with you!
   She loves how innocent and sweet you are. She also appreciates your stubbornness and willingness to fight. She thinks it suits you.
   Maybe she'd wanted you because of your attraction to her in the first place but now she wants you for a whole different reason.

You Fall In Love With Her:
   You fell in love with Akasha at first sight!
   She was beautiful and, for awhile, that's all you noticed. That and her power.
   After you got to know each other, however, you came to notice her flaws and you loved her all the more for it. She became protective of you and vice versa.
   So what's next?

First Date:
   You'd gotten used to living in the castle with Akasha.
   One day, she asked if you would be interested in becoming her consort. She had a king long ago but he's gone. Now she wants you.
   You accept.

First Kiss:
   After you accepted her proposal, she kissed you passionately. She's dominant and aggressive so she didn't waste time and she was rough. But you're a vampire. You can take it.

Nicknames:
Hers: my queen
Yours: my pet

Gift (Necklace):

Family Get Together:    You have no family and neither does she

    You have no family and neither does she.

You Move In With Her:
   You already live with her.

Pet:
   It's only logical that some killers won't be interested in pets. Akasha is one of them. She considers it against her will.

And now we've got Akasha joining us!