Dracula's Brides Lemon

I'm warning you now, I've never written a lesbian sex scene so this may not be the best.

You loved the brides and they loved you. That's all there was to it, plain and simple.
     Your relationship had always been unique with the brides as each one of them was different. Your relationship with Verona had always been one where she would be very hard on you yet she would randomly make out with you. Aleera was always the one who would make out with you and try to...go the distance if you catch the drift. And Marishka was the sweetheart of the group although she too would like to go for it as well.
     It was an interesting relationship to say the least.
     You weren't dating them for long before things got...intense. Although, to be fair, there was a good reason.
     One day you were visited by the three looking different than usual. They were all nervously biting their nails and pacing around. When you walked in the room, they all looked up and suddenly their demeanor changed.
     They all rushed to your side at once, Aleera and Marishka each taking one of your hands while Verona caressed your face lovingly. 
     "What's going on, my queens?"
     Verona was the first to answer, "The full moon is out tonight, the blood moon to be precise."
     Aleera added, "That means it's our mating cycle. Tonight we have the chance to mate with someone to show our love."
    Marishka finished the thought, "And we were wondering if you would allow us to mate with you."
    You looked lovingly at the three women who had someone managed to win your heart so quickly and nodded. "Yes."
    The brides wasted no time once you said yes to them. Immediately, Verona kissed you intensely while Aleera and Marishka kissed and nipped at your neck.
    They lead you into the bedroom then Aleera kissed you intensely before Marishka did the same. They took turns kissing, nuzzling, and biting you before they decided to take it a step further. 
     Verona removed your sweater while Aleera removed your tank top and bra. The two then kissed your breasts, each working one side. Verona pinched one nipple while Aleera took the other in her mouth. While they were doing that, Marishka removed your pants and began kissing and nipping at your hipbones.
    "Bed. Now." Verona commanded.
    She then picked you up and carried you to the bed with Aleera and Marishka following not far behind. You began helping them out of their dresses before you turned your attention to pleasing each of them.
    Verona was first, kissing you, nipping and biting at your neck before she grabbed ahold of your breasts, teasing the nipples into peaks, sucking one into her mouth. Aleera and Marishka teased your sex with their tongues and fingers.
     You began mewling at the feeling of each of them teasing you in sync.
     Verona moved Aleera and Marishka out the way so she could take over in the teasing of you. She kissed you roughly, her fingers wandering down to your clit, rubbing and pinching, making you arch against her.
    You looked over your shoulder and saw Aleera and Marishka making out and teasing each other. Then Verona began flicking her tongue against your slit and you stopped paying attention to them, letting what she was doing to you wash over you completely.
    She licked and sucked at your core until your legs started to shake. "Girls, come here!" She commanded.
    Aleera and Marishka knelt on either side of you and both of them tongued at your opening, licking up everything you had to offer while you grabbed their hair and tugged. After a few moments, you stilled.
    While you laid there, they took turns fingering you and scissoring you until you came the second time. Unable to move anymore, they each kissed you before covering you with the blanket and they all cuddled with each other and you as you all fell asleep together.