Pyramid Head Lemon

After your first date, Pyramid Head had picked you up and basically made out with you. With one swift movement, he lifted you into the air so he could kiss you more deeply.
   His hands moved down to your butt, squeezing it roughly as the kiss got more passionate. Eventually, you had to break for breath. You were breathing heavily and he grinned, mischievously.
   "Mine!" He growled possessively.
   "Wait a second, sweetie." You said, panting from the kiss. You half-heartedly pushed at his chest. He growled low, pulling you back. "What are you doing?"
   "I want you." He growled, his voice dangerous. "Please?"
   "I'm not the "sex on the first date" kind of girl." You said. "Will you still want me if I let you have me?"
   PH grabbed you closer. "You are mine...forever." He leaned in close to you, whispering, "I love you. And, sweetheart, I want to take care of you."
   You shivered in anticipation as his lips enveloped yours once more. "You didn't answer my question."
   He chuckled. "I'm always gonna want you." He promised, holding you close.
   You ran your fingers across his biceps, your eyes gazing into his with a burning intensity. PH didn't hesitate to rub his hands down to your ass, then to grasp your thighs.
   "Jump." He commanded.
   You leapt right into his arms. He held you up by your buttocks as he made out with you, holding you in his arms.
   After a few minutes, PH laid you down on the grassy hill, his lips never leaving yours as he pinned you under his body. Your hands were still gripping his biceps, needing something to hang onto while he nipped playfully at your hips.
   You started to relax from how slow and sweet he was being to you. You weren't a virgin as you had been with a few guys here and there over the years but none had ever given you as much attention as their beautiful man was showering you with.
   Sensing that you were becoming more comfortable around him, his lips drifted down the column of your neck. At the base, he paused before sucking strongly across your pulse point, leaving a large hickey in the spot.
   He then pulled back, both to admire his handiwork and to get a good eyeful of you. You were wearing a simple tank top and jeans and he immediately set to work pulling the tank top over your head, leaving your bra being the only thing keeping your top half covered.
   His lips then set to work kissing over every inch of you he could reach. PH grabbed the front of your bra and tore it off, leaving your top half exposed, allowing more spaces for him to kiss. He buried his face between your breasts, licking around one nipple before taking it in his mouth. He played with the other with his fingers. Then he switched.
   At this point, PH was almost fully hard, something you could tell when he bucked his hips against you. You let out a loud moan, surprising yourself.
   He grinned then turned his attention to unbuttoning your jeans so he could stick his hand inside them. He cupped your sex over your underwear, sucking in a breath when he noticed how wet you were.
   "Damn!" He cursed. "You're soaked, sweetness!"
   "Please, baby!" You pleaded, not even sure what it was you were pleading for.
    "I know." He whispered, slipping his hand inside your underwear to run his fingers across your slit before pinching your clit.
   You could tell he was getting impatient as, a second later, he tore off your jeans, tossing them somewhere far away. Then, PH kissed a trail down your stomach and across your thighs, his thumbs hooking into your underwear which he proceeded to rip off you and toss somewhere.
   Before you could even wonder where he threw your clothes, his tongue was licking a long stripe across your slit to your clit.
   A loud breathy moan escaped your lips and you pulled at his curly hair as he continued his assault on your sweet wet heat. He sucked strongly on your clit, thrusting his fingers into you as he did so. Your words failed you as you struggled with what to say.
   With a low chuckle, he grabbed your legs and tossed them over his shoulders before lowering his face once more, this time to stick his tongue inside you, teasing your walls. The scent and taste of you had him going wild and mad with lust for you.
   Without a word, he stood and reached for his loin cloth but you stopped him. Getting on your hands and knees, you crawled over to him and grabbed it yourself, pulling it off his body. His cock was long, hard, and thick, an angry red color with a bit of precum at the tip.
   You took a deep breath as you grabbed his cock in hand, stroking it slowly. Then you licked a long stripe from the base to the tip, swirling around the head for just a moment before you enveloped him in your hot mouth, cupping his balls in one hand.
   He shuddered as you bobbed your head, making his knees weak as he thought of how good your mouth felt on him and how much better your sweet wet heat would feel.
   "Stop! I can't wait any longer."
   He pushed you onto your back and grabbed you by your thighs as he placed his cock at your entrance. With one smooth thrust, he filled you completely.
   And that is what began a long series of rounds that eventually lead you to your bed where you woke up in the morning, wrapped in the arms of your big strong man.