He Falls In Love With You

Freddy:
    Freddy Krueger fell in love with you!
    He was angry with how your father treated you, believing that a man like that should die a painful death. He felt very protective of you and who wouldn't?
    Something about your gentle personality won him over. He had never met someone like you before. As far as he was concerned, you were the angel to his dream demon.

Jason:
   Jason Voorhees fell in love with you!
   Ever since he killed (f/n), he felt so bad about it because he didn't know how close you were to her. Plus he never realized how much he'd grow to care for you.
   Then you so easily forgave him and taught him how to read and write. No one had ever done so much for him before.
   On top of that, his mother, Pamela Voorhees, seemed rather fond of you as well. She thought you were good for her little boy.
    For all these reasons, Jason loved you.

Michael:
    Michael Myers fell in love with you!
    At first, he had planned to kill you but something about you drew him to you. He isn't sure what it is, but it is a powerful feeling.
   He feels like he should protect you even though you aren't in any danger.
   The thoughts in his head are so confusing. The only thing he knows is he is in love.

Leatherface:
    Leatherface fell in love with you!
    You were so shy and sweet he couldn't help it. And you were super tiny and cute.
    Ever since he watched you leave in that pickup truck with your family, he found himself moody. You've kept in contact with him by writing letters.
    But that's not enough. He wants to see you again.

Ghostface:
    Ghostface/Billy Loomis fell in love with you!
    He thinks you are downright adorable and is impressed with your extensive knowledge of horror movies. Every time he watches a horror movie with you and you get so excited that your eyes light up, he gets so happy.
    You make him happy.

Norman:
   Norman Bates fell in love with you!
   Granted, it started because of his mother. Norma thought you were sweet and would be good for her son.
   On top of that, the amount of time you guys spent together, they more he learned about you.
   He hated your family, claiming they were evil people. He was very protective of you.
   You are a perfect pair.

Brahms:
   Brahms Heelshire fell in love with you!
   When you first came to his home, he wasn't sure what to think of you but then you proved yourself.
   You followed the rules and took care of him, that which he was grateful for.
   He cared for you at that point. Then (eb/n) attacked you. Sure, he was pissed when (eb/n) broke his doll but he was more pissed that (eb/n) tried to hurt you.
   He grew protective of you after that. No one else would hurt you.

Polite Leader:
    Rhys, the Polite Leader, fell in love with you!
   He's not sure how it happened. He acted on impulse when he decided to save you. But he couldn't stand how your family treated you.
In his book, that was just wrong. After spending time with you, he realized he had certain feelings for you.

Jack Torrance:
    Jack Torrance fell in love with you!
    He hated how (eb/n) treated you. He was against rape and beating innocent people. So he had to get rid of that guy.
    Then there were your absentee parents who he thought should've done something. He wanted to kill them too but you convinced him not to.
    He felt protective of you. Sure you were a good deal younger than him but he didn't care. He loved you. He just hoped you felt the same.

Pinhead:
    Pinhead fell in love with you!
    He felt so protective of you it wasn't funny! He had no idea why he saved you that day but ever since, he cared about you.
    He hated your family. They did not treat you right and one day he swore he'd tear their souls apart.
    He dreamed that one day you'd be his queen.

Pennywise:
    (K/v) Pennywise fell in love with you!
    Under normal circumstances, he would kill whoever he could. He feeds off fear. He was planning on doing that very thing to you.
    But when he saw what that guy tried to do to you, he wanted to hurt and kill that guy and feed off his fear instead.
    He became protective over you. The more time passed, the more he came to care for you. He wanted you as his...forever.

Slim:
    Slim fell in love with you!
    Originally, he kidnapped you due to his orders. But when he first saw you, looking so vulnerable, something happened.
    He grew to care for you. You were so small and sweet, he thought it was cute.
    He just hoped he could make you like him before anyone else could.

So now he loves you. But do you love him back?