When You're On Your Period

Freddy:
Freddy remembers how irritable his wife was when she was on her period so he usually leaves you alone. Especially since you occasionally get horny and he knows he wouldn't be able to resist if you offered.

Jason:
Jason didn't understand why you got so mad. His mom explained the situation and helped you herself.

Michael:
Mike had to let your mom take care of it. He knows nothing about the female body.

Leatherface:
You relied on Thomas' mom to take care of you since he couldn't.

Ghostface:
Billy loves you. He really does. But once you start getting angry and throwing shoes at him, he needs to run and hide.

Norman:
Norman is entirely innocent on the way females work. He freaked out when he saw you were bleeding. His mom had to push him out the way and take care of you.

Brahms:
Brahms knows nothing about female trouble. You're pretty much on your own with him.

Polite Leader:
Rhys wants to help you but you won't let him. Usually he has to have the only other female in the group watch over you.

Jack Torrance:
Jack remembered when his wife had the same problem. He took care of you but stayed out of your way.

Pinhead:
Pinhead learned not to make jokes about your pain the hard way. He sent the female cenobite to take care of you.

Pennywise:
Pennywise was fucking terrified when you got your period. He says if there was a being like him, his fear would manifest itself in you on your period!

Slim:
Slim remembered what he'd seen on his travels so he knew how to take care of you.

Harry:
Harry made the mistake of joking about you literally being his "bloody valentine". You punched him and he never joked about it again.

Dracula:
Vlad is torn because he wants to help you but the smell of blood is overwhelming and he doesn't want to hurt you.

Dracula's Brides:
The brides have the same problem as Dracula.

Akasha:
So does Akasha.

Sanderson Sisters:
The sisters gave you a potion where your period would stop. You don't need it anyway since you're a lesbian and won't get pregnant.

Beetlejuice:
You don't have a period anymore since you're dead.

Edward:
Edward ran from the room when he found out! He loves you, he really does, but you are scary when you're angry!

Jennifer:
She takes care of you and you always return the favor.

Frank:
Frank literally said, "Oh fuck no!" And ran out the room.

Look See:
Look See was fascinated by all the blood but you ended up picking him when he got too close to you.

Thomas and Lucille:
Thomas leaves this one to Lucille to take care of.

Angelique:
You used your magic to make it stop.

Sweeney Todd:
He got scared and called Miss Lovett and Johanna to help. The worst is when you and Johanna are on it at the same time!

Jack Frost:
Jack made some ice for you to suck on to ease the pain. (That's what I use anyway!)

Leprechaun:
Leppy boy ran for the hills!

Chucky:
This is another one of those times he needed a personal day.