New Character: Pyramid Head

For all my Silent Hill fans, this is for you!
Your Backstory:
   After your family died in a mysterious fire, you became consumed with the need to find out what started it.
   You ended up working as a private detective. And that is precisely how you will meet your man.

Meeting Him:
   You got sent on a case to find a bunch of people who'd gone missing lately after going to Silent Hill. It was thought that something was going on over there and it was your job to find out just what.
   You caught a plane then drove the rest of the way in your old beat up truck. The place was filled with fog so thick, you could barely see your hand in front of your face. It was so dark and eery out here. (I high key would love to visit a place like this!)
   As you were looking around, you were suddenly attacked by a mutant dog that tried to tear through the flesh of your leg.
   Suddenly, a figure appeared and killed the dog, slicing it in half with some sort of giant knife made of glass. You didn't get a good look at who saved you because you were too busy running.

The Aftermath/Meet Again:
   Over the next couple of days, you've been very careful. While investigating the strange disappearances, you've learned how to fight those mutant dog creatures and some mutant bats that popped up later on.
   You've been doing just fine on your own. But all these strange creatures lead you to believe the people who've mysteriously disappeared must have been killed by these things...whatever they are.
   As you're searching for more clues, one day, you're surprised when these creepy undead nurses with bandages on their faces attack you.
   You try to run but one grabs your leg and clamps on. You scream in horror as one cuts your leg open. You can't move.
   Suddenly, the same figure from before with the huge glass knife weapon appears and slices through the nurses.
   And you pass out.

Hang Out/Become Friends:
   When you come to, you're in a warm bed. You lift the blankets to see a large bandage on your leg. You gently press your fingers against it and wince. It definitely hurt!
   Just then, a figure walked in. It was the same man that saved you from the mutant dog and the undead nurses. You noticed he had some sort of pyramid-shaped helmet on.
   "Are you ok?" He asked, in a rough voice.
   "It hurts." You said honestly.
   He introduced himself as Pyramid Head. You told him your name as well. He thought you had a pretty name.
   You watched as Pyramid Head got a first aid kit. He unwrapped your bandage to reveal a large cut down the side of your leg. He went to work disinfecting it (which hurt like a bitch!) and wrapping it in a brand new bandage.
   All the while, he told you he was impressed you made it this long without his help. He wanted to help you. Since then, you became friends.

He Falls In Love With You:
   Pyramid Head fell in love with you!
   He realized it when he first met you. Under normal circumstances, he would've just left you there to die. But there was something about you that he just couldn't place.
   Then you did so well without him which gained you some respect in his eyes. But it was when you were vulnerable that he noticed the strange feelings.
   For some reason, he loved you. He still doesn't know what the reason is.

You Fall In Love With Him:
   You fell in love with Pyramid Head!
   You suppose it was some time after he saved you. You felt indebted to him. But it was more than that.
   Why else were you always so happy when he was around? You were definitely in love.

First Date:
   You were doing your report. Sadly, you had to break the news that all those people were dead.
   You had just got it mailed out when Pyramid Head dropped a note in your lap. Will you go on a date with me?
   You gave him a smile. "Of course."
   He took you out to a large cliff side hill. You say down and had a picnic. He held you in his arms and you played some games together as well. He always won somehow! Still, you had fun.

First Kiss:
   At the end of the first date, Pyramid Head took you in his arms. He took off his mask and kissed you, lifting you off the ground.

Nicknames:
His: big guy
Yours: my sexy girl

Gift (Necklace):

Family Get Together:   You don't have any family left

   You don't have any family left.

You Move In With Him:
   Ever since you had got injured by that nurse, Pyramid Head had insisted on you living with him. Even in his room! He wanted you to be safe.

Pet:

Your Relationship:   Pyramid Head is very protective of you

Your Relationship:
   Pyramid Head is very protective of you. He knows you can handle your own but wants to help. He also loves you with a fierce passion. Naturally, since he's a known serial rapist, there is a lot, and I mean a LOT of sexual tension. More so than with Freddy, Ghostface, Chucky, and Pennywise put together!

His Best Friend:
Freddy and Leprechaun

When You're Sick:
   PH is very protective of you so whether you are sick, injured, or pregnant, he will do anything for you.

When You're On Your Period:
    There is one exception to the rule, though. PH loves you, he really does. But you are fucking terrifying when you are on your period so he leaves you alone or gets one of the nurses to help you. (They learned their lesson about trying to kill you!)

When He Gets Jealous:
   There was an instance when your old partner/best friend came to visit. He was an ok guy and couldn't believe you'd left to live in this creepy place.
   PH got mad and almost killed him but you explained the situation. (F/n) was the closest thing to family you had left.
   PH understood and became friendly with (f/n) to keep you happy.

His Theme Song:

Horny Like the Devil

So now we've got this big guy added too!