New Character: Bloody Mary/Mary Worth

Your Backstory:
   Honestly, you have a pretty normal life. You have parents that usually leave you to your own self since they know that you know how to take care of yourself.
   It's your life outside of home that you don't like so much. You are bullied in school and don't have many friends. That is all about to change when you meet your woman.

Meeting Her:
   You had some so called "friends" you had made recently. One night, they invited you over for a sleepover.
   After doing some of the sleepover traditions, they seemingly got bored. One told you about the legend of Bloody Mary and how you had to stand in front of a mirror in a dark room and chant Bloody Mary three times.
   They wanted to try it but you kept trying to warn them not to mess with the dead. Naturally, they didn't listen and instead sent you into the bathroom to do the ritual.
   Nervously and having no choice, you performed the ritual. Just then, Bloody Mary appeared in the mirror.
   She pressed a finger to her lips when she looked at you. Then she killed all your fake friends and hid them elsewhere before disappearing back into the mirror.

The Aftermath/Meet Again:
   Some time had passed since the sleepover. You kept worrying that someone would find out what happened. It was very possible you could be a suspect considering you were the only one alive. Then there was Bloody Mary.
   You knew it was a bad idea to summon her again. The last time she had spared you and you assumed that was because you had been forced to perform the ritual. But now there was no one to force you into anything. That left a huge opportunity for her to decide to kill you.
   Sadly, you had no choice.
   You very nervously waited until you were alone in the house. Then you turned out the lights, lit a candle, and stood in front of your bathroom mirror. With a bit of a quiver in your voice, you called her name once, twice, then three times.
   You waited in the dark and silence until you couldn't wait any longer. You were about to turn the lights back on when she suddenly appeared in all her glory.
   "Hello, (y/n)! I'm surprised you summoned me."
   You gulped and asked, "You're real?"
   She laughed. "Of course I'm real! What sort of silly question is that?" You noticed she had a nice laugh.
   "I'm just a little surprised and scared. I wasn't sure if what I was seeing-"
   She cut you off. "So is this the only reason you called me?"
   "There is another thing I'd like to know. Why did you spare me?"
   "You're different." She said quietly. "You didn't do what you did because you wanted to. In my eyes, that makes you pure. And I will not hurt you as long as you extend the same courtesy to me. Sound fair?"
   You agreed.

Hang Out/Become Friends:
    After you agreed to Mary's proposal, she came out the mirror to spend some time with you. You played 20 questions and got to know one another. Soon enough, you were best friends.

She Falls In Love With You:
   Bloody Mary fell in love with you!
   At first, she had spared you because you were innocent. Not to mention, she felt sorry for you when your "friends" used you.
   Then once you'd become friends, she began to learn things about you. You were a kind person with a good heart and compassionate soul. Something about that drove her to you.

You Fall In Love With Her:
   You fell in love with Bloody Mary!
   She was kind, for one thing. For another, she was a great conversationalist. She was sweet and smart and funny.
   On top of all that, she spared your life! Maybe falling for her wasn't the the best idea from that standpoint but you could hardly care less.

First Date:
   Mary had taken to spending a lot of time at your house when she was able and the two of you had gotten close.
   One day, she popped in when your parents were out of town. "Hey, (y/n)! I was wondering something."
   "What's that, Mary?"
   "Would you think of going on a date with me?" She asked, biting her lip.
   You grinned. "Of course."
   She was so happy. The pair of you went to the mall and also got some food while you were there. You had much more fun than you'd thought.