New Character: Vincent Sinclair

For all my House of Wax fans, this is for you! Requested by @_ThatsKindaFruity_ and Slasher_Whore_ and I'm not sure who else. Enjoy!
Your Backstory:
You live alone with only your older brother, (b/n), ever since your parents abandoned you. You're fine with it since (b/n) is a better parent than they ever were. And soon you will meet your man.

Meeting Him:
You and (b/n) were driving through the countryside, on your way to a concert in the city. It gets late and you can't seem to find a hotel anywhere so (b/n) eventually pulls over when he sees a house nearby.
Despite your protests, he said you should go ahead and try to get a room because it was too late and the weather was too bad to keep going. So, against your better judgement, you followed him to the door.
The door was opened by a tall man in overalls who said, "Yea?"
(B/n) explained your predicament to the man who introduced himself as Vincent Sinclair. The whole time your brother explained, Vincent kept his eyes on you and, once he had the full story, he gladly let you stay for the night.

The Aftermath/Meet Again:
You were up early the next morning (if you are a night owl like me, it's just cuz you couldn't sleep or something). You made your way downstairs where Vincent was just making a cup of coffee.
"Want a cup?"
"Yes/no."
You sat down with Vincent to talk. He was a nice guy and he even flirted with you for awhile until (b/n) came down. You both said goodbye and headed out to the concert. As you pulled out from the driveway, you saw him watching you.

Hang Out/Become Friends:
The concert was awesome!
After it was over, you and (b/n) were headed back home when you stopped for a bathroom break and something to eat. You were surprised to see Vincent there.
You began talking to him and realized that you liked him so you promised that you would meet again and became friends.

He Falls In Love With You:
Vincent Sinclair fell in love with you!
He thought you were sweet and lovable. You liked his statues and weren't bothered by how he made them. And after awhile, he found that you became his inspiration.

You Fall In Love With Him:
You fell in love with Vincent Sinclair!
His statues didn't bother you and he began referring to you as his muse. It was sweet and he was sweet. He doted on you and teased you with much affection so you ended up really liking him.

First Date:
Sometime later, Vincent met up with you when you weren't that busy. He asked you on a date and you said yes. He took you out to dinner and for a walk in the park. You enjoyed it.

First Kiss:
You ended up going on a few dates with Vincent before he finally kissed you sweetly. You kissed him back about a second later.

Nicknames:
His: my artist
Yours: my muse

Gift (Necklace):

Family Get Together:     Your brother already met him

Your brother already met him. His brother wasn't a bad guy although he made you nervous at first when he hit on you.

You Move In With Him:
Sometime after you'd been together for awhile, Vincent asked you to move in with him. You said ok.

Pet:
He doesn't like pets cuz they get in the way of his sculpting.

Your Relationship:
It's mostly innocent with a small bit of sexual tension.

His Best Friend:
His brother, Bo

When You're Sick:
Vincent is a sweetheart so he'll do whatever he can to help you. And if he needs help, he'll get Bo or your brother to help.

When You're On Your Period:
Same thing basically.

He Gets Jealous:
A couple of guys were hitting on you at a restaurant/bar when you were on a date with Vincent. They remarked that you were beautiful so why were you on a date with a wreck like him.
Vincent overheard them and got this feeling he couldn't describe but he was incredibly angry. So he took the boys out back and killed them before making them into his statues.

His Theme Song:

Beauty Killer~Jeffree Star

What She Loves Most About You:
Your sweetness

How You Kiss:

Halloween Special:     Vincent dressed up as a deranged killer and you as a ghost with lots of bloody makeup

Halloween Special:
Vincent dressed up as a deranged killer and you as a ghost with lots of bloody makeup. He took you out to the party with Freddy and Billy and others. You had a great time.

Christmas Special:
Vincent and you did a lot of baking during the holidays and wrapped presents for your brothers. Come Christmas morning, you squealed when he gave you a painting of the two of you together.

Valentine Special:

You Get Jealous:     You don't get jealous

You Get Jealous:
You don't get jealous.

When She Sees You Naked:
You were getting in the shower in the morning before work when Vincent walked in. When he saw you, he got nervous and started blushing like mad before he ran off.

Make Out Caught:
You and Vincent were in his workshop. He was making a new sculpture and you got bored watching him as you sat on a desk, handing him tools. He noticed that you were bored so he came over and starting making out with you.
Just as you thought it might turn sexual, (b/n) walked in. "Whoa, sis, get some!"
"(B/n)!" You yelled. "Uh...I wasn't...we weren't...this isn't what it looks like?"
"Sure. You two have fun...but not too much fun." He said, walking right back out.