New Character: Regan McNeil

For all my The Exorcist fans, this is for you! Also, I know she's kinda young. I'm gonna pretend that she's 16 like in the sequel.
Your Backstory:
You live with your parents in a nice house. They mostly just let you do whatever you want as long as your homework gets done on time and the house stays clean.
You just recently moved to a new town and that is where you will meet your woman.

Meeting Her:
It was your first day at your new home. You and your parents just moved into your new house and your mother wanted you to go with her to meet your neighbors.
There was a mother and a girl your age. The girl introduced herself as Regan McNeil and seemed like a really nice girl.
After chatting for an hour, you and your mom went back home.

The Aftermath/Meet Again:
The next day was your first day at school. After getting dressed and eating a bowl of (favorite cereal), you grabbed your bag and rushed out the door.
Regan was standing in her driveway and asked for a ride to school. Smiling at her, you told her to hop in. You drove the both of you to school.
You had a lot of classes with Regan so you ended up spending a lot of time together.

Hang Out/Become Friends:
Several weeks passed and you had spent nearly every day with Regan, driving her to school (being that you were a year older than her), going to classes together, and even spending the evening hours together so you can work together on school projects and homework.
Eventually, you became best friends.

She Falls In Love With You:
Regan McNeil fell in love with you!
She thought you were super sweet for constantly driving her to school and other events. You didn't look at her funny and instead were kind to her.
When she got possessed and started to lose her mind, you were the only one who kept her sane. That's when she realized the truth.

You Fall In Love With Her:
You fell in love Regan McNeil!
She was a nice girl and you couldn't help but be best friends with her. Even when she got possessed, she treated you kindly and didn't try to hurt you.

First Date:
A month after you met and became friends with Regan, one day you asked her if she would go on a date with you. She happily clapped her hands and said yes.
You took her to a little old-fashioned diner then to a movie. You both had a great time!

First Kiss:
After that first date, you and Regan went on a few more dates. You placed your hands on her face and kissed her gently. Regan ended up kissing you back.

Nicknames:
Hers: baby girl
Yours: my angel

Gift (Necklace):

Family Get Together:     Your families already met but were surprised that you were dating

Your families already met but were surprised that you were dating.

You Move In With Her:
After you and Regan graduated from high school, you got an apartment together.