Meeting Him

Freddy:
     You and (b/n) had just moved into 1428 Elm Street.
     After a long day of unpacking, you got tired so decide to go to sleep for the night. Laying down in bed, you find yourself asleep faster than you expected, already drifting into Dreamland.
     You awake to find yourself in a boiler room. In the distance, there is the sound of three little girls singing, "One two, Freddy's coming for you..."
     You rush down a long hall, your nightgown so long it drags behind you.
     After rounding several corners, you come face to face with him. Freddy Krueger.
     He regards you for a moment. Scared, you know who he is immediately.
     You turn on your heel and run as fast as you can. You hear footsteps behind you, chasing you.
     You stop and turn. Nothing.
     You turn back around and there he is. He swipes at you but you wake up.
     You shoot awake in your bed. Only a dream. You look down and see four slash marks on your nightshirt.
     It was real.

Jason:
     You and (f/n) are going to Camp Crystal Lake for the summer. You absolutely love camping as well as hiking, fishing, biking, mountain climbing, swimming, and even hunting, thanks to (p/n).
     After meeting everyone, you and (f/n) head to your shared cabin to unpack. It doesn't take long and the two of you decide to go out and see the sights.
     As the two of you are out on a hike, you could swear you saw someone following you. You try to see who it is but there's no one there.
     As the day continues, you keep swearing you see someone following you all day. It kinda creeps you out.
     Nighttime comes and you swear you can see something in the woods but you think nothing of it.
     You hear the sound of (f/n) screaming and follow it to find him/her pinned against a tree, impaled with a spiky object.
     You scream and look behind you to find Jason Voorhees looking down at you. You scream again and run, using your athletic ability to your advantage.
     Lucky for you, you escaped his clutches.

Michael:
     You, (s/n), and (p/n) are busy unpacking in your new house, 43 Lampkin Lane. Ironically enough it is the old Michael Myers house but you have no clue about that yet.
     After unpacking, (p/n) suggests you and (s/n) go out and try to make friends.
     You are walking down the street when you meet your neighbor, (y/nb). After the initial hellos, (y/nb) tells you the story about the house you are living in.
     Years ago, a boy murdered his sister in that house. He was sent to an asylum but escaped and came back, almost killing his other sister, Laurie Strode.
     It seriously freaks out (s/n) but you're not worried.
     It gets late so you and (s/n) go home and head to sleep. You see a shadow just outside your window. You look and there is Michael Myers.
     You jump back in horror. You look again. He's gone. You decide it was only a dream.

Leatherface:
     You and your rather large family are driving through the country on your way to visit your grandparents. Along the way, (u/n) starts telling you and (b/n) about this demented family of cannibals that kills people and eats them.
     Suddenly, the pickup truck you and your family were riding in breaks down on the side of the road.
     (P/n) tells all you to stay in the truck until they get back as they run to the nearest service station to get help.
     As you're waiting, you notice a figure walking on the side of the road. He comes over, asks if you guys need help. (U/n) tells him what happened so he invites you to come home with him and meet his family.
     You guys follow him but something doesn't feel right. Maybe it's because this is Leatherface.

Ghostface:
     You and (f/n) are hanging out at your place. (P/n) rushed out, not bothering to even say goodbye before they left.
     Bored, the both of you decide to have a horror movie marathon.
     You're in the middle of watching Scream, ironically enough, when the phone rings.
     You pick it up and a sexy voice on the other end of the phone says, "Hello there. What're you watching?"
     "The first Scream." You say.
     "Do you like scary movies?"
     "I love horror movies!"
     "What's your favorite scary movie?"
     "(F/hm)."
     "Let's play a game. Movie trivia. Who's the killer in (f/hm)?"
     "(Correct answer)."
     "Correct."
     After a few questions, the stranger asks, "Who am I?"
    "Ghostface from the Scream movies."
    "Come outside."
    You look out the window to find Ghostface standing outside. Oh boy....

Norman:
    You're driving across the country to visit family for the holidays. You don't like them much because they don't approve of your lifestyle and treat you as an inferior person not worthy of their family.
     As you're driving down an unfamiliar road, lost, it begins to pour down raining.
    You sigh in frustration. Up ahead, you see a hotel. As you get closer, a large neon sigh spells out "Bates Motel".
    You pull into the parking lot. Rushing up to the door, you enter, shaking the rainwater off you.
    A young man is sitting at the sign-in desk. You walk over to him and he spends a minute looking at you in awe.
    "Can I get a room?"
    "Please sign in there, miss."
    You sign in, (y/n) (l/n). He introduced himself as Norman Bates, co-owner of the hotel.
    He hands you a key and you leave to go to your room.

Brahms:
    You get kicked out of (eb/n)'s house. Since (p/n) are dead, you have no place to go.
    You find an advertisement of an older couple that needs someone to watch their son. In return, you can stay in their house and have plenty of food and stuff to keep you comfortable.
    You decide to take the job. The couple seems nice.
    The only strange thing is that their "son" is actually a doll dressed in a tux. His name is Brahms Heelshire.
    You still agree to take care of him but can't possibly know what's waiting for you.

Polite Leader:
    You are in a hurry. Purge night will commence in a few short hours.
    If you don't hurry, you'll be caught by purgers. If you don't get the supplies, however, who knows what your abusive family will do to you on Purge night!
    You grab your supplies, consisting of food, blankets, flashlight, batteries, matches, water bottle, anxiety medication, first aid kit, and a knife for protection.
    As you head to the checkout to pay for the items, someone bumps into you.
    You look up to see the tall, suited up form of the Polite Leader.
   "Sorry."
   "Don't worry about it. You might want to hurry though. It's almost Purge time."
   When you get to the register, you pay for your items and leave quickly.

Jack Torrance:
    You are running for your life, trying to get away from (eb/n).
    You can't go home because he knows where you used to live and (p/n) aren't very attentive.
With literally no other choice, you drive until you find yourself at a huge hotel. A sign states, "Overlook Hotel".
    You rush inside to hide. (Eb/n) doesn't show up so you assume you're safe.
    You begin looking for a room to spend the night in as there appears to not even be another soul in the place, even a check-in person.
    As you're walking down a hall, you bump into Jack Torrance. You apologize and ask if there is a room available. He kindly offers you whatever room you wish. You thank him and leave to find your room.

Pinhead:
    You are a very depressed young woman. Your family hates you and tortures you to the point you wish your life would end.
    One day, a weird puzzle box appears in the mail. You're curious as to what it is but your father rebukes you, saying it is his. (P/n) solves the puzzle and a bunch of claws come out the box and tears him apart.
    You scream in fear, not knowing what to do.
    Suddenly, a figure comes out of the box. Pinhead.
    He takes one look at you and grins. Taking your hand, he offers you a choice: come with him or leave you to your fate. What's there to choose? You go with him as the box swallows you both whole.

Pennywise:
    You had just moved to Derry, Maine. Your father was abusive and your mom is very absentee.
    After staying in the town a few days, you ended up becoming friends with the Losers Club.
    They told you about how they'd all seen a creepy clown that turned into their worst fears.
You don't believe them.
    One day, you're walking home when you find a bloody clown holding the bloody severed arm of a child.
    You run for your life!

Slim:
    You live alone in a little apartment, living a rather boring life. (Bf/n) is the only interesting thing about your life. The only problem is he is very annoying.
    One day, the pair of you decide to take a walk around town. When you do, the pair of you see a shooting star cross the sky. You want to see where it landed so you drag (bf/n) along behind you.
    You come across what looks like a circus tent and enter. You get nervous being inside the place so (bf/n) tries to help you find the exit.
    While doing so, you get split up. You run as you hear noises coming from down a long hallway toward you. You're not paying attention where you're going so it's no surprise when you run into someone.
    You look up to see a clown standing in front of you. Slim.
    He seems transfixed by you. Afraid of what he might do, you push away from him and run back the other way.
    The next time you run into someone, luckily it's (bf/n). The pair of you find the exit and run away as fast as you can.

So you finally meet your man! But what will happen next? Only time will tell...