New Character: Sweeney Todd/Benjamin Barker

For all my Sweeney Todd fans, this is for you!
Your Backstory:
You're an orphan and have been since you were a child. You've been living in London, England your whole life. After your parents died, you were taken in by Judge Turpin.
It was not out of kindness, however, but for the simple fact he wanted something from you in return. That thing was revealed the day you turned 18. He fell in love with you. Or rather he fell in lust and infatuation with you, perceiving it as "love".
You refused his every advance.
Years passed and you learned about another girl the judge had taken in: Johanna Barker. She had just recently lost her mother to death and her father to prison.
You felt bad for the 10 year old and grew to care for her. Eventually, she came to think of you as a mother. She grew up into a beautiful young woman.
You were now 24 and she had just turned 16. Judge Turpin was now eyeing her. You were worried as to his motives and asked that he not think of marrying her. He agreed he would turn a blind eye to her if you agreed to marry him in her place since he still thought of you as beautiful and that you could better tend to his needs. You agreed and was married to him a week later.
But soon you would meet the man you truly loved.

Meeting Him:
It was later that year that you met Sweeney Todd. It was a day as any other. You had left your home to take care of the matters of a lady.
You'd promised to be a good wife to Judge Turpin if it could save Johanna from him. You hated him. You hated being his wife. You hated the state of his home. You hated the way he sneered and paraded you around as his trophy of a wife. And you hated that you had to lay there and take it as he roughly fucked you every night. But it was all for Johanna. At least she was safe.
One morning, you were called to be the judge of a barber contest. There was Pirelli, of course, and a newcomer. The newcomer, a Mr. Sweeney Todd, won the contest and you came up to congratulate him.
"Congratulations, Mr. Todd. That was some fine workmanship."
"Ah! You must be the judge's wife I've heard so much about."
"(Y/n) Turpin, at your service, Mr. Todd."
"You seem too lovely to be married to such a man." He said in a thoughtful manner.
"Yes. Well, it is of no importance. I see you are quite close to Miss Lovett."
"Old friends, we are. If you will excuse me, Mrs. Turpin, I have to set up shop."
"(Y/n) please."
"As you wish."
After he had disappeared, Miss Lovett came over and smiled. "I think I see sparks between the two of you."
"Honestly, Miss Lovett! Of all the things to say! I am a married woman!"
"To Turpin! Doesn't count. Mr. Todd would suit your fancy much more."
"If you say so." You said smiling. "Now let's go."

The Aftermath/Meet Again:
Some time had passed since you met Sweeney Todd. One day, Judge Turpin went out, saying he needed a shave as he was planning to marry Johanna.
"You said you wouldn't!" You exclaimed, furiously.
"I think I shall. You shall soon grow used to the idea of another lady in our bed." He said, coldly.
You never wished he was dead so badly as you did that moment.
The day wore on to night and he had not returned. You decided to visit Sweeney Todd.
You walked into the shop to find him quickly disposing of your husband's corpse.
"Mr. Todd!"
"Oops. I guess my secret's out now." He looked upset. "Are you angry with me?"
"Well...I guess I should but the man was unbearable to live with. I guess I can forgive and forget."
"Why don't we discuss it over dinner?"

Hang Out/Become Friends:
Over dinner with Sweeney Todd and Miss Lovett, they explained everything that was going on. You expected it so weren't too surprised. At least now Johanna was safe and could see her father again.
After this, you, Sweeney Todd (or Benjamin Barker as he said his name was), Miss Lovett, Johanna, and her new boyfriend, Anthony, a sweet boy, all moved to France to live. You became friends with Sweeney Todd.

He Falls In Love With You:
Sweeney Todd fell in love with you!
In truth, he'd fallen for you the minute he saw you. A woman as beautiful, as kind, and as pure as you shouldn't be married to a black heart of a man such as Judge Turpin.
That's why he was so relieved that you weren't angry with him for killing your husband. Now, maybe he could have a chance to make you happy.

You Fall In Love With Him:
You fell in love with Sweeney Todd!
He was a good man, aside from the murder and...other things. You didn't love Judge Turpin, your husband. You honestly didn't know what it was like to love.
But when you met Sweeney Todd, you felt... something.

First Date:
After you moved to France, Sweeney Todd asked you to a really important dinner. He wanted to start courting you. You said yes. The dinner was amazing and you had a great time with a man you were falling in love with.

First Kiss:
He waited awhile to kiss you. Eventually, he gave you a sweet, gentle kiss before you pulled him closer to you by the lapels of his shirt collar.

Nicknames:
His: sweetheart
Yours: my dear

Gift (Necklace):

Family Get Together:   You have no family

You have no family.

You Move In With Him:
Already done.

Pet:

Your Relationship:    Your relationship is innocent, seeing as this takes place a long time ago

Your Relationship:
Your relationship is innocent, seeing as this takes place a long time ago.

His Best Friend:
Miss Lovett

And now Sweeney Todd joins the family!