New Character: Tex Sawyer

For all my Texas Chainsaw Massacre fans, this is for you! This was requested by @I_want_bleach_now.
Your Backstory:
You're basically alone in the world. You have no family to speak of since they sadly died when you were a kid. The closest thing to family you have is your best friend, (f/n).
You live with her in a small apartment downtown and you both work at a restaurant at waitresses. And, that, my dear, is how you will meet your man.

Meeting Him:
It's just another beautiful day in paradise (note the sarcasm) that you first meet him.
You're working a busy evening shift and it isn't until it finally starts to slow down that two men walk through the door. The younger one is dressed as a cowboy while the older guy is simply wearing a button down shirt and jeans.
They both sit at a table in your section so, sighing a bit in annoyance, you make your way over to the table. Both men begin to flirt with you, the older of the two being a lot more obnoxious.
Eventually, when the younger one asks for your number, you sass him, saying he couldn't handle you. He chuckles as he and the other guy leave. There's a rather large tip waiting on the table when you return.

The Aftermath/Meet Again:
A few weeks later, you're working again when the younger man comes in by himself for breakfast. It's a slow day so you aren't too busy.
When he sees you, he grins, showing off the cute gap between his two front teeth. He sits down at a table in your section and you walk over to talk to him. Without his friend, he's much nicer although he still flirts with you a lot.
He promises to keep coming back until he wins you over.

Hang Out/Become Friends:
True to his word, Tex comes by the diner almost every day and always during your shift, sits down, and talks to you during the duration of his visit, which is always when you're not too busy.
The more time he spends with you, the more you start to like him as you start to see the real him. Yes, he is a giant flirt but he's a sweetheart as well.
Eventually, you give him your number and call him your friend. But he always wanted more.

He Falls In Love With You:
Tex fell in love with you!
At first, he found you very attractive especially thanks to his brother, Vilmer's, influence. Not to mention, you were not easily won over.
You managed to gain his respect and, after spending a lot of time with you, he realized he wanted you in his life...in a more intimate way.

You Fall In Love With Him:
You fell in love with Tex!
Granted, he started out as a bit of an ass. Not to mention the fact that he was too damn stubborn to leave you be. But somehow, his flirting and determined attitude became endearing.
And eventually, you fell for him too.

First Date:
After Tex got your phone number, he called you the very next day to see if you would go on a date with him. Smiling in excitement and glad that he had done what you had hoped he would, you accepted his offer.
Tex picked you up at 2 and spent the whole day with you, taking you all over the place, to every shop, park, and store he could think of. At the end of the date, you promised him another.

First Kiss:
A few dates later, Tex pulled you into his arms and kissed you sweetly. When you didn't respond for several minutes, he began to get nervous that you were gonna punch him.
"Well about time you kissed me!" You said, laughing. Then you pulled him into another kiss.

Nicknames:
His: cowboy
Yours: cowgirl

Gift (Necklace):