Pinhead Lemon

You and Pinhead had an..... interesting relationship to say the least.
     Ever since you hopped into the puzzle box and joined Pinhead in his lair, the two of you have been inseparable. He treats you like a queen and loathes when he has to leave your side, opting to stay around you as often as possible.
     So it's a surprise, honestly, that the two of you haven't already done the do. Don't get it wrong. You both want to (him moreso than you since he considers you as his already). And you've had plenty of opportunities.
     It's just never felt like the right time.
     No matter how many times you've both tried, it never ended up happening. You've been dancing around each other for several months now and it was just the time to go ahead and do it already.
     So you came up with a plan.
     With the help of the female cenobite, you cleaned up and dressed in a beautiful dress. It was black, with a corset that showed off the tops of your breasts, the skirt short in the front (about to mid thigh) and long in the back, showing off your legs. You completed the look with a pair of high heels and the necklace he had gotten you.
     Nervously, you walked into Pinhead's throne room. The room was empty save for the man (?) on the throne. The torches being the only light shining in the dark room.
     Pinhead looked up when you entered and, when he set his eyes on you, his mouth fell open in surprise. He watched, eyes and mouth wide open, as you slowly approached him, smiling all the while.
     "Heyyy~" you said, seductively, a naughty smirk on your face.
     "(Y-y-y/n)! What are you doing?" Pinhead stuttered, nervously.
     "Oh nothing much." You replied, still flashing him a seductive grin. "Just got bored and missed you. I thought I could come visit."
    "Dressed like that?"
    You nodded. By this point, you had reached him so you sat on his lap, grinning up at him. "I thought we could have some fun."
     Pinhead was finding it hard to control the raging erection in his pants. He raised an eyebrow. "How so?"
     "Well...why don't I show you?"
     Without waiting for an answer, you slipped off his lap and knelt between his legs. Pinhead's eyes looked like they were about to pop out of their sockets when he realized what you were gonna do.
     You quickly made short work of his pants before grabbing ahold of his dick with one hand, pumping him, while the other cupped his balls. Still grinning, you licked along his balls before licking his cock from the base to the tip and long slow stripe.
     Pinhead groaned, clutching your hair with his hands in desperation. You touged at the slit for a few minutes, giving him time to try to squirm free. Then you enveloped his entire length in your mouth in one go and began slowly bobbing your head. Pinhead seemed to be enjoying himself already.
     You continued your ministrations, sucking him hard and fast, urgung those groans from past his parted lips. He grabbed ahold of your hair and pulled as he thrust into your mouth.
     A moment later, he pulled you back onto your feet. Quickly, he slipped his pants down to his ankles before he pulled you onto his raging erection. Grabbing ahold of your hips, he guided you along his length. He began picking up speed, thrusting up into you, making you cum several times.
     Picking you up, Pinhead carried you to the bedroom. He slipped out of you, making you whimper at the loss. When he returned to your side, he was carrying a paddle, a blindfold, and a pair of chains.
     That's when you things were about to get...kinky...