You Get Jealous

Freddy:
You knew Freddy had a habit of flirting. You didn't think it would bother you so much because of how much you loved him.
One day, you went into the Dreamworld to visit your boyfriend. You saw him flirting with this blonde bimbo dressed in the shortest pair of shorts and the most revealing t-shirt you'd ever seen.
You got so mad that you ran over to her and stabbed her in the stomach. She fell over and Freddy chuckled, pulling you into his arms.
"You're sexy when you're jealous."

Jason:
You woke up, stretched, and groaned. You had to help all the new children at the camp that morning. Jason couldn't do it because no one was supposed to know he existed. And Pamela could only do so much.
You went outside to start the day and found a girl, pinned against a tree, flirting with Jason. She was all over him, acting like a giant whore.
You got pissed and raced at her, knocking her to the ground. Immediately, you began to fight her, angry that she would dare trying anything of the sort.
You grabbed Jason's machete and stabbed the girl. Jason grinned and pulled you into his arms for a much-deserved kiss.

Michael:
You and Michael planned on going on a picnic. You went to meet with Michael only to find a girl flirting with him.
She was all over Michael, flirting, grabbing his biceps, rubbing his chest, practically throwing herself at him.
You got mad and was about to go after her when Michael stabbed the girl, pinning her to the wall. Then he kissed you, making everything better.

Leatherface:
You never got jealous because you know he would never cheat on you.

Ghostface:
You and Billy decided to go to the video store to get some horror movies to watch together.
You went to talk to your friend, Randy, while Billy went to the horror section. You looked over only to find a few girls trying to flirt with Billy, giggling like school girls.
You got angry and stomped over to Billy, grabbing him and kissing him in front of the girls.
Then you played it off, saying, "Oh! I didn't know you had company!"
Billy pulled you close. "You naughty minx. Behave yourself."
He dragged you out of the store to then prove you had no reason to be jealous.

Norman:
A group of young girls had checked into the Bates' Motel. They started trying to flirt with Norman who was nervous around them.
You got angry and stabbed them all. Norman smiled and ran into your arms. "M-my h-h-h-hero-o."

Brahms:
You have no reason to get jealous. No one tries to mess with Brahms and he is too innocent and sweet to do that either.

Polite Leader:
The only time you had gotten jealous was with the one blonde chick and Rhys took care of her.

Jack Torrance:
During the same ball that that one guy tried to hit on you and pissed off Jack, a couple of girls started flirting with Jack.
They were acting like sluts, hanging all over Jack like ornaments. You got pissed, walked up to Jack and made out with him in front of everyone.
Later, around the time he killed that one guy, he got the girls too.

Pinhead:
You know Pinhead would never cheat on you because he wants to make you his queen.

Pennywise:
There was one time that Penny was flirting with a young woman. He ended up eating her so your jealousy didn't last long.

Slim:
You don't get jealous cuz he loves you wholeheartedly.

Harry:
There were a few times girls tried to flirt with Harry. Some of them were because they found him attractive and other times were to save their lives.
Either way, they'd usually end up with a pickaxe through the head.