New Character: Dracula

For all my Dracula: Untold fans, this is for you!
Your Backstory:
   You're an old-fashioned kinda girl who believes you live in the wrong century. You dream of gowns, balls, and royalty. You even believe you may have been a princess in another life.
   Your family loathes you, thinking how strange it is that you have your head up in the clouds all the time. They are especially hateful of you due to your "gift".
   You have the ability to communicate with ghosts and the undead but no one believes you. It's ok, though, because you're about to meet your man.

Meeting Him:
   It was an ordinary day when you first met him. You were on a trip to Europe with your best friend, (f/n), the only one who didn't think you were crazy.
   One day, you are walking down the street and you pass a little diner a ways down when you run into someone. You would've fallen too if the person wouldn't have grabbed you quickly and pulled up back up.
   "You should be more careful." Says a man in a black suit.
   "I'm sorry." You apologize. "I'm (y/n)."
   "A lovely name, my lady. I am Vlad. Pleasure to meet you." He gives you a kiss on your hand then promptly disappears.

The Aftermath/Meet Again:
   You like Vlad. You thought he was sweet.
   While on your trip, you saw him a few more times when he would mysteriously show up, speak a few words, and then vanish as quickly as he had arrived.
   It was weird, made weirder by the fact he only showed up when you seemed to be in some sort of trouble. After one incident, when a guy started hitting on you and got aggressive, Vlad showed up, and knocked the guy out.
   Then he'd turned to you and said, "You're just a magnet for trouble, aren't ya?"
   You shrugged and he disappeared again.

Hang Out/Become Friends:
   You'd become curious about Vlad so after yet another incident, when he tried to leave, you'd grabbed his hand and invited him into a little coffee shop, saying you owed him for everything he'd been doing for you.
   He smirked a bit but followed you. The both of you got some to drink and snack on then sat down and began to talk.
   After a few minutes, Vlad seemed to trust you. He took you to a place where you could be alone to talk. There, he showed you his fangs and admitted he was actually Dracula.
   You were surprised at first but you took it well. He ended up answering the many questions you had for him and you became best friends.

He Falls In Love With You:
   Dracula/Vlad fell in love with you!
   You reminded him of his late wife because of your kindness and loving heart.
   He felt like he could trust you and finally was able to let out the secrets he'd been holding for centuries.
   Best of all, you took everything well and were kind about it. Not to mention, he was protective of you because of your horrible family. So he fell for you. And, boy, did he fall hard.

You Fall In Love With Him:
   You fell in love with Dracula/Vlad!
   He was so kind, mysterious, and charming. There was something just irresistible about this man.
   Then he confided in you the truth. You were surprised but ultimately flattered that he trusted you.
   Plus, he was protective of you which you found sweet.
   And, let's be honest, who wouldn't fall for a sexy vampire?

First Date:
   You knew you'd have to return home to the states soon and it upset you greatly. You didn't want to leave Vlad.
   One day, shortly before you were set to leave, you went to say goodbye to Vlad. He asked why you were so upset. You told him you were sad that you had to leave.
   "I don't want you to leave either. In fact, I was about to ask if you would do me the honor of letting me court you."
   You smiled. "People don't court anymore. They date."
  "Then...that. I would very much like to do that with you."
  "Ok." You said, smiling.
   After you'd initially explained how a date worked, he decided to take you dancing and to dinner.   
   Needless to say, you had fun.

First Kiss:
   At the end of the date, Vlad took you aside for some privacy. He wasn't sure when he'd get to see you again so your first kiss was desperate yet very loving. You couldn't wait to see him again.

And now we've got Dracula added to this story!