Leprechaun Lemon

If someone had told you before you went to visit your grandfather that within a short time, you'd be happily living there, your horrible family would be gone, and you'd be dating a leprechaun, you would've thought that person was hopped up on LSD or something.
   As it was, you still couldn't believe it!
   Leprechaun was good to you, of course, as he wanted you to be his bride. So he would do whatever he could to make you happy. Even so, he was still a pervy guy at heart so were you even surprised with what happened?
   One day, you were alone at the farmhouse as your grandfather left to get some food and supplies early in the morning. Since you'd been sleeping, he had left without you, not wanting to bother you.
   When you woke up, sometime past noon, you found a note from your grandfather, explaining that he had to go into town and would be back later. You sighed and got up.
   Getting dressed in your usual outfit, you headed out to start on your chores for the day. You went out to the barn to grab the materials and finished your chores rather quickly then decided you'd make yourself some breakfast.
   After breakfast, you went outside to take a walk around the farm and get some fresh air. There was just something so soothing about the place.
   You happened to glance over and notice that one of the barn doors was ajar. Automatically, your mind went to your boyfriend. He was obviously trying to scare you. Smirking, you came up with a plan.
   You climbed into the hay loft and laid down amongst it all, covering yourself as best as you could. Then you waited. You thought you heard footsteps entering the barn. You jumped out of your hiding spot with a loud yell.
   No one was there.
   What the hell??
   "Boo!"
   You jumped about a foot in the air as  your boyfriend appeared out of nowhere. "Lubdan, you ass!" You shouted. "You almost gave me a heart attack!"
    Leprechaun was laughing his ass off and wiped an imaginary tear out of his eye. "Poor little wifey! I scared her!" He burst into another fit of laughter.
   You narrowed your eyes at him in annoyance. He could be such an ass! Without a word, you stalked back in the direction of the house.
   "Wait a minute!" Leprechaun shouted as he chased after you. "I'm sorry for being an ass! Come back!" Suddenly, he materialized in front of you. You screamed --like it would do any good since you were the only two people for miles-- and he grabbed you. "Gotcha!"
   You tried to wrestle from his grip but he was strong and all you succeeded in doing was knocking you both to the ground. He fell ontop of you in a very precarious position. You could feel his hard-on through his clothes and that only made you blush as you felt yourself getting really really wet.
   He seemed to notice your predicament and smirked evilly. With that, he rubbed his hard-on against you, grinding against you, making you wetter.
   "Lu-Lubdan!" You shouted.
   "I do so love hearing me bride call me name! I think I'll make you do it again, me dear."
   He grinded himself against you again. You tried to bite back a moan but that only made him do so more roughly as he bit down on your neck with his sharp fangs.
   "Please!" You begged. "Please, Lubdan! I-i want...."
   Leprechaun leaned down and kissed you. "I know."
   With a snap of his fingers, you were both naked. He ground himself against you again but, this time, he grabbed your breasts, kneading and squeezing roughly. A second later, he pinched a nipple, taking the other into his mouth.
   The mixture of pain and pleasure was driving you crazy! But you had to tell him...
   "Lu-Lu-Lubdan! I need to tell you.... I'm a virgin!"
   He smiled. "Good. That means me bride is pure! All for me own eyes only! Not to worry, wifey. I'll be gentle."
   That said, he began to rub your clit, pinching at the little bundle of nerves. Then he slowly slipped in a finger, massaging your insides with that one digit. You were surprised to find his nails clipped when he did that. That was definitely a first for him!
   After you had adjusted to the first finger, he slowly added a second and began scissoring, gently loosening you up for him. Once you had adjusted --and orgasmed loudly from his talented fingers-- he took that as his cue.
   With one smooth movement, his fingers were replaced by his cock, stretching you full. A loud moan burst from your lips.
   Leprechaun chuckled as he began to ride you, thrusting in and out gently to keep you from being hurt. After awhile, the pain turned to pleasure and, when you prompted him, he picked up the pace, lifting your legs apart and over your head, holding them there as he thrust for everything he was worth.
   Finally, you both came. He held you in that position for a little longer before dropping your legs.
   "Finally, I got me bride!" He said, cackling. "All mine, beautiful!"
   You rolled your eyes. "Sure, Lubdan. I'm all yours."
   That's when your grandfather came home to find the two of you, laying in the yard, naked and still stuck together.
   "Do I even want to know?"
   "I don't think so." You said.

Heyyyy I'm back after 56,000 years! A lot of y'all wanted an update so i finally came thru and did the shit. I'll do my best to update more often but I make no promises.
Me: (checking who's next)
Me: (sees it's Chucky)
Me: Well fuck my life. Another hiatus?
All y'all: No!
Me: Fine.