New Character: Baby Firefly

For all my House of 1000 Corpses fans, this is for you!
Your Backstory:
   You don't really have any family. Your mother died when you were about 5 years old. Since then, your father treated you horribly.
   When you were 16, you ran away from home. That's where you met your three big brothers who gave you a job and a house. They were the only family you cared for.
   Soon you will get more family than you know what to do with when you meet your lady.

Meeting Her:
   So you and your brothers took a trip through the country when you saw a woman on the side of the road. You felt bad for her so asked them to pull over and let her come with you.
   As you rode together, the woman introduced herself as Baby. She chatted with you about anything and everything and you began to like her.

The Aftermath/Meet Again:
   Soon after, you met her family who were whacky but very nice to you and your family.
   You overheard the family talking about whether or not they should kill you. Without warning, you ran out of the house and grabbed your brothers on the way out.

Hang Out/Become Friends:
   A few months later, you were at the club when you ran into a familiar stripper. Baby pulled you into a back room where she explained everything.
   Her family was known for being psychotic killers. At first, she had thought to kill you and your family but changed her mind.
   She like you. No one had ever understood her before. Usually, they like her cuz she's pretty but they think she's psycho. But you had liked her for who she was and liked her psycho side. She no longer wanted to kill you but be your friend. So you became friends.

She Falls In Love With You:
   Baby Firefly fell in love with you!
   You were the only one who understood her weirdness and wanted her for more than her looks.
   You were kind to her and she loved that about you.
   This was the first time she had fallen for someone and a woman was not what she was expecting but she couldn't deny what was the truth.

You Fall In Love With Her:
   You fell in love with Baby Firefly!
   She was psycho but you liked that about her. She was also sweet and goofy and you loved everything about her.
   And you definitely couldn't deny it.

First Date:
   Sometime later, Baby randomly appeared at your house and pulled you after her. When asked why, she announced, "I'm taking you on a date."
   She took you to the club and you were reminded of the time you had agreed to friendship with her. And now perhaps you could be more.

First Kiss:
   Baby didn't play no games! After the first date, she practically made out with you! After that, you knew you had become more than just friends.

Nicknames:
Hers: cutie
Yours: sexy thing

Gift (Necklace):

Family Get Together:   They already met

   They already met.

You Move In With Her:
   After awhile, Baby convinced her mom to let you and your brothers stay in the house. That was fine for all of you. You shared a room with Baby while your brothers stayed in the room next door.