Dracula Lemon

Time for some honeymoon smut!
    It was the best day of your life.
    You had just gotten married to the love of your life and you couldn't be happier! And now it was time to go on your honeymoon.
     Vlad had insisted that the two of you wait until marriage because he wanted to do everything right. And he had held strong onto that promise despite your many attempts to change his mind.
     Now here you were, getting pampered somewhere in the middle of nowhere, with plenty of cloud coverage for you and Vlad.
     Having just been turned into a vampire, you were starting to see how it was much different from being human. One major difference being that you couldn't wait to be with your husband anymore.
     Vlad opened the door of the cabin you would be staying at before scooping you up in his arms so he could carry you inside. You nestled in his arms, kissing him every so often as he navigated the cabin until he found the bedroom.
     He carried you inside and placed you lovingly on the bed and smiled at you as he began removing his armor. When he was in a simple long sleeved black tunic and pants, he joined you on the bed to kiss you gently and lovingly.
     You pulled him closer, deepening the kiss, and he got the message, moving closer and caressing your sides. You tangled your fingers in his hair, pulling slightly, and he chuckled at your eagerness as you nipped and bit at his neck. Pulling away, you smiled innocently at your husband who returned the smile with another kiss.
      Vlad pulled away to admire you and said, "I like this dress... but it has to go." With one smooth motion, he ripped the dress clean off your body, leaving you in your undergarments.
     Suddenly, you felt self conscious. Vlad noticed and asked, "What is it, my love?"
     "I just...I don't know how to do this y'know...being a virgin and all. And then with the vampire thing...it's kinda it's own thing. I mean...what do I do?"
     Vlad tilted your face up to look at him and gave you a gentle smile. "Dearest heart, this is more than just the physical act. This is a declaration of my love for you that I have been holding back because I wanted to do everything right. It's very simple. Just let me take care of you now and follow your instincts."
    You nodded and he enveloped your lips in another kiss before turning his attention to the rest of you. He broke the clasp on your bra easily and pulled it off. He began massaging your breasts gently then took a nipple in his mouth a sucked, his mouth then moving to the other and biting down onto it.
     The action caused you to moan and arch your back for more. Vlad got the message, then began biting everywhere he could reach, all down your neck, across your shoulders, and down your breasts and stomach.
     His fingers wandered down further and he pulled off your underwear, tossing it across the room before he cupped your sex, rubbing and massaging your clit with his fingers.
    You kissed him again and rolled over so you could begin to peel off his clothes. Surprisingly, getting them off proved to be easy when you could just rip them off quickly, something he didn't seem to be all too worried about.
    When you reached his boxers, you tore those off too and your eyes widened when you saw his cock spring free from its confines. You wrapped a hand around it and stroked him roughly. Vlad leaned back and moaned, enjoying what you were doing, his moans seconding that notion, along with the hand that was now pumping two fingers into you with increasing speed as you pumped him.
     Just as you were about to go down on him, however, Vlad pulled you back up and rolled over so he was ontop again.
     At your confused expression, he remarked, "Not yet. I want to do other things first."
     Vlad grabbed your legs, wrapping them around his waist, before taking his cock in hand and guiding it into your entrance. You mewled and he slowed, pushing in bit by bit as he tried to gauge what was best for you. You, however, pulled him down with your legs, making him enter you roughly, and then held him there for a minute.
     Vlad gazed into your eyes, hushing you gently as you cried out in pleasure/pain. "Slowly, my love."
     He waited until he felt you were ready then began thrusting at a slow and gentle pace. As the pleasure began to build, you didn't want to go slow anymore and began thrusting upwards before rolling over so you were ontop. From this position, you ground your pelvis into his at breakneck speed.
     Vlad flipped you over again, trying once again to keep the pace steady. You weren't having it, however, and before long, you were in a wrestling match for dominance. When he felt him getting close, he rolled ontop, insisting to stay there as he wanted to see you come undone in his arms for the first time.
     You relented and he thrust into you sharply as he finished, filling you with his cum as he quickly bit down onto your neck, taking a moment to ride it out until he had nothing left.
     That was far from the end of your night, however, as you immediately rolled ontop of him again, started the second round. It was a long night of the two of you staying up and making love all hours of the night, one you were glad you waited for.