Beetlejuice Lemon

Beetlejuice was not what you expected from your first meeting with him. 
     Despite the fact that he was a giant flirt, he had always been sweet on you. The longer he spent with you, the more in love with you he became. And the more he fell in love with you, the more he started to open up. He knew that he would follow you to the ends of the earth if it meant that he could be with you.
    And, even if he flirted with other women, you were the one he wanted...forever.
    It started off gradually. 
    BJ started telling you things he'd never told anyone. Then it escalated to gift giving with lots of kisses. 
    For the first time in your life, there was someone who loved you and wanted to take care of you. And, the longer you were with him, the more you'd open up to him. 
    Eventually, you took bigger risks and let Beetlejuice do other things he wanted. You became comfortable with him so there was a lot of foreplay involved and the sexual tension rose.
    One night, everything changed.
    You were sleeping in your shared bed and BJ woke up in the middle of the night due to a nightmare. He was panting, gasping for air, and scared. Quickly, he looked over at you and saw you sleeping peacefully, undisturbed by the world.
     He sighed in relief. You were ok and that was all that mattered to him.
     He kept his eyes on you, seeing that you were breathing lightly, a smile resting on your lips. It was then that he realized just how in love with you he was. He would go to the ends of the universe for you. He could no longer imagine life without you. And he wanted you to be with him forever.
     Beetlejuice scooted closer to you and rolled you onto your back. He gave you a quick kiss to your lips then looked at you to see if you were doing ok. You were still asleep but your smile had widened a bit. 
     Keeping his eyes on you in case you woke up, he kissed you again before his lips moved down further. He kissed down your neck, nipping every so often, sucking on your pulse point so that a hickey formed. Still, you didn't move although a low moan escaped your lips.
     You were in an oversized t-shirt and boy shorts. He grabbed ahold of the bottom of your shirt and pulled it up so that he could massage your breasts, pinching your nipples roughly. You moaned again, a little louder this time. He looked up to check on you. You looked like you were about to wake up for a second then you fell back asleep, snores escaping you.
     He turned his attention back to your body, sucking each nipple until they were hard. Admiring his handiwork, he smiled before kissing down from your breasts down your stomach and finally to the edge of your underwear. 
     BJ hooked his thumbs in your underwear before pulling them down your legs and off, throwing them to the side, off the bed. You shivered slightly but didn't wake up. 
     Without hesitation, he began nipping at your clit and licked a long, slow stripe across your opening. You started to wake up but then his tongue entered you and your eyes closed as you began to moan louder. 
     He took his time pleasing you, switching between pinching your clit while tonguing your opening and fingering your core while sucking your clit. You grabbed a fistful of his hair and he groaned against your core.
      You draped your legs over his shoulders, rocking yourself against his face. He groaned louder, recognizing that you were awake. Mere moments later, you screamed out his name as your orgasm took over. "BEETLEJUICE!!"
      He licked up what you offered before he raised his eyes back up to you. "Hey, babes." he said, blushing nervously.
      "Hey, BJ." you said, smiling.
      "Are you upset with me?"
      "Well that depends." He looked, if anything, more nervous. "It depends on how long it takes you to fuck the shit outta me."
      He seemed surprised for a second before a grin graced his face and he leaned down to kiss you, sweetly. "As you wish, babes."
      You kissed again, the kiss quickly becoming more passionate. He pulled your shirt the rest of the way off, leaving more kisses across your body. Your hands found the waistband of his boxers and pulled them off, tossing them to the side. 
      His cock sprung free and you wasted no time stroking him to full hardness. He groaned loudly and you wrapped your legs around his hips before positioning him at your entrance.
      "Beetlejuice!" You moaned again.
      "Careful, babes. Say that one more time and I'm gone."
      You nodded, pressing your feet into his ass. "Just fill me up, BJ." you begged.
      He thrust in sharply, causing you to gasp in surprise. He slowly pulled out until he was almost all the way out before thrusting in sharply again. Each time caused you to let out a gasp or a moan.
      Grabbing your hips, he began thrusting faster and with harder strokes, leaving you little time to recover from the onslaught of pleasure. "Geez, babes, you're tight!" He thrust into you harder, causing you the moan louder. "So perfect." he praised.
       You bucked up against him and he increased his pace, making you cry out in pleasure as one hand made its way between you to rub and pinch your clit.
       "Beej!" you screamed as you came.
       Your orgasm caused his own to wash over him and he came hard, biting down on your shoulder as he did so. Then he laid over top of you, letting his body serve as protection from the outside world. 
       "I love you, babes." he managed to gasp out.
       You looked up at him and saw he was gazing down at you with that look he always gave when it was just the two of you and he was feeling in a romantic mood. "I love you too, BJ."
       He pulled the covers over the both of you and you fell asleep. 
       In the morning, you woke him up with a blowjob and the whole thing started all over again.
OMG! This turned out so fluffy!