The Look See Lemon

Ever since you met Look See, it was like a piece of you that had been missing for years had finally surfaced. You finally felt happy and safe, especially in his arms.
      Who knew that one spur of the moment decision made out of anger would lead to this? And with (b/n) gone, you no longer had anything to fear.
      Eventually, you and Look See had built somewhat of a life together, getting used to being around each other. It was an odd sort of relationship to say the least. Your movements were constantly in sync as if you were tied together with strings and one was controlling the other with their movements.
     Never had you been so in sync with someone and never before had someone had you so attached to them in such a short time. It was all do new to you but you couldn't deny that you were happy.
      On top of that, Look See was a complete and total gentleman who would never force you into anything you weren't ready for.
      Now it was 7 months in and you were ready to profess your love in the most intimate way.
      One day, Look See dropped in after a kill and you were both relaxing at the cabin. You'd settled into your room, watching some late night horror movies on the TV, and cuddled in each other's arms. All of a sudden, there was a loud noise and someone broke down your door.
     A man in a ski mask stepped through the door, brandishing a gun at you. "Get down!" He yelled.
      Just then, you realized Look See was nowhere to be seen. Before you could fully process this information, a note dropped from the ceiling. The man with the gun bent to pick it up, reading it aloud.
      "'If you yourself cannot release then it will come to take a piece'? What the hell is this?"
      He didn't have to wait long. He noticed you'd been staring at the ceiling and the man looked too, just in time to see Look See leap onto him, tearing him apart.
      You remained perfectly still throughout the whole ordeal. Look See then turned his attention to you, walking towards the bed. You didn't move as he placed a hand on either side of your head, against the headboard, and leaned in.
     You finally closed the distance, kissing him passionately. Look See didn't hesitate to deepen the kiss, one hand making its way to your hip while the other was on your neck.
     You didn't need one of his notes to know what he was thinking. The intensity with which he attacked you with kisses and rough touches was a constant reminder that you were his... forever.
     You impatiently grabbed him by the front of his shirt, making him lose his balance, pining your body against the headboard with his own. You shifted your position so that your legs were on either side of his body and tugged open the buttons of his shirt while you quickly snapped your hips up to his.
     He uttered a low growl, turning his attention from kissing you to biting your neck. You gasped in surprise, ripping open his shirt now that the buttons were undone. Without a moment's hesitation, you rid him of his coat and shirt.
     You'd never seen Look See without his shirt before so you were pleasantly surprised to find that he was quite beautifully defined under there. Not overly muscular or bulky or carved like a god. None of those overdone clichés. Nope. He was just the right amount of muscular.
     You trailed patterns across his chest and stomach, making him take deep breaths to calm himself before he took you right there. He placed a finger under your chin and tilted your face up so he could see the look of love, affection, and lust in your eyes.
      Unable to control himself for long, his lips were soon on yours again and his hands made quick work of your clothing, basically ripping everything off with a few simple tugs, tearing everything off your body.
      The air hit your body, making goosebumps rise, along with making your nipples harden and your core getting wetter with arousal.
      Look See set to work on the blank canvas that was your body, sucking everything he could reach, leaving hickeys and bite marks in his wake. Eventually, his trail ended at your core. Tentively, he moved his face to your core, giving your clit a cautious lick.
     A moan escaped from you then, breaking the silence in the room, and several more followed.
     His hands wrapped around your legs and he dragged you down the bed so that he could raise your core to his face, giving him better leverage to eat you out, tonguing your hole and pinching your clit until you came with a loud cry.
     You didn't have time to recover, however, because a second later, he got up and dragged you all the way down the bed to the edge. Immediately, he thrust into you, causing you to let out a scream of pleasure and pain.
     He pulled out, thrusting in shallowly until you started to stretch more to accommodate his girth. Once he felt you were ready, he gave a few good thrusts to shove himself all the way inside of you.
     Look See didn't hesitate to thrust into you with all the force and gusto he could manage. Somehow, his hands found themselves scratching into your sides, leaving angry red marks that would definitely be there for days.
     Finally, with an animalistic growl, Look See bit your neck again as he emptied himself inside of you, still thrusting shallowly a few more times so you could pump him for all he was worth.
     With that, he calmed down a bit and allowed you time to rest. Come morning however, he was on you the moment your eyes opened, intent on sharing this moment with his mate as long as possible.