New Character: Phantom of the Opera

For all my Phantom of the Opera fans, this is for you!
Your Backstory:
   You are an orphaned singer.
   Your parents died in a mysterious fire when you were a kid and you grew up in the foster system.
   When you got older, you joined your local theatre. You thought it would be great to finally be able to sing and let your troubles go. But the owner took advantage of you and would only let you sing what he seemed you could and spent time fucking you.
   Don't despair. Soon you will meet your man.

Meeting Him:
   It was a day like any other. The owner fucked you, you sang for the crowd, then hid once everyone was gone.
  You began to sing to yourself when the stage suddenly caught fire. You saw a figure appear. The phantom.
   He grabbed you just as you passed out.

The Aftermath/Meet Again:
  When you woke up, you could feel someone dabbing a cool cloth on your face.
  You opened your eyes to find the phantom standing over you.
  "Are you alright?"
  "Umm...fine. What happened?"
  "There was a fire. I saved you."
  "Oh. Well then, thank you."

Hang Out/Become Friends:
   As you got better, you got to talking more with the phantom. Eventually, you grew close to him and became best friends.

He Falls In Love With You:
   The Phantom fell in love with you!
   He thought you were so sweet and beautiful. He also thought you had the most beautiful voice he'd ever heard, like an angel.
   You were definitely an angel in his eyes.

You Fall In Love With Him:
   You fell in love with the Phantom!
   You thought he was super sweet. He had saved your life and you felt indebted to him.
   Not only that, he was so kind and compassionate and he shared your love of music.

First Date:
   One day, you were hanging out with the Phantom when he handed you a note that said:
   Can I take you on a date?
   You smiled. "Of course."
   He took you to the local theatre and you had a great time.

First Kiss:
   When you'd gone on a few dates, you finally decided to lean in and kiss your Phantom. He was stunned for a moment then kissed you back.

Nicknames:
His: my phantom
Yours: my angel

Gift (Necklace):

Family Get Together:   You're both orphans

   You're both orphans.

You Move In With Him:
   He took you in when he saved you. He wanted you as far from that pervert as possible.

Pet:

Your Relationship:   It's actually very innocent as he wants to love you like you deserve

Your Relationship:
   It's actually very innocent as he wants to love you like you deserve.

His Best Friend:
Brahms Heelshire

When You're Sick:
   Phantom takes good care of you when your sick. He gives you your medicine, feeds you, and helps you to fall asleep.

When You're On Your Period:
   He got scared when you yelled at him and ran out the room.

He Gets Jealous:
   He'd gotten jealous when he saw what that owner was doing to you. He'd killed the guy, making it look like an accident when a stage prop fell on top of him. Since then, he's gotten jealous a few more times but you convinced him you love him and him only.

His Theme Song:

Phantom of the Opera~Jonathon Young cover

So now we've got a sexy phantom in our midst!