Jigsaw Lemon

Dedicated to Sarah_Renai who has helped me come up with ideas for these chapters!
    About a year had passed since you had started dating John Kramer. Things were going well so far, with John making his traps while you were busy with work.
    There was one child that kept ending up in your hospital. He always seemed to be falling down the stairs or into something. You knew the truth. The kid's dad was abusive and you hated it.
    One day, you came home in a bad mood, finding John in the basement, sketching a new design for a trap. You slammed the door, catching his attention.
    "Everything alright?" He asked.
    "Yes. No. Ah!" You facepalmed.
    "What's wrong, sweetheart?"
    "It's just," you growled, "there's this kid...his dad is an abusive asshole."
    "Ah." John nodded. "Do you want me to take care of it?"
    "I don't know. I don't want the kid to go into the system." You thought about it. "Would you be OK with us adopting him?"
   John smiled. "I'd love that."
   "Ok. I just need a few days to get all the paperwork together."
   "One thing." You turned to look at him. "Would you like to help me on this trap? I think it could use a woman's touch."
    You smiled. "If it will help the kid, I'll definitely help."
    Over the next few days, the two of you worked on the paperwork to adopt the kid and the trap to be rid of the father.
    Finally, it was time. You dressed up in the pig mask and cloak and kidnapped the father. Then you and John put him in your brand new trap.
    It was a tribute of a sort to the old Spanish Inquistion trap of a pendulum blade that swung from the ceiling to cut someone in half but a bit different.
    This version had multiple blades from the ceiling and a few from the walls. It was designed so that the victims hands would hang off the bed but attached to a large piece of metal. A couple large blocks of metal hung not too far above the pieces of metal that held the victim's hands which were strapped down.
    The father awoke in the trap once you'd finished strapping him down and had disappeared. He was immediately scared and angry, shouting how this wasn't funny and to get him the hell out of the damn trap.
    A TV turned on and Billy the Puppet popped up. "Hello, Chris. I want to play a game. You consider yourself to be master over your child, abusing him, hurting him, when he has done nothing to you. Well, if you wish to be master over something, you can now consider yourself as the master over your very life.
    "Above and around you are blades which will cut through your flesh if you do not save yourself. Above your hands are large blocks of metal, capable of breaking human bone. The switch to control them is in your mouth. Bite down to make them work.
     "If you wish to live, you will use them to break your hands which you have used to abuse and hurt children.
    "The choice is yours. Life or death. You have two minutes."
    With that, the TV shut off and the timer started. Chris screamed in rage as the blades above and around him began to swing. He bitched over how disciplining his own child was his business, but as the blades began to cut him, he knew he was screwed. He bit down, allowing the metal blocks to start breaking his hands. But he couldn't handle it and the blades cut him into pieces.
    From another room, you and John watched the show. "That was exhilarating!" You said, a huge smile on your face as you embraced John. "Now I see why you do this."
    You jumped into his arms then, wrapped your arms around his neck and your legs around his waist.
    You could feel him begin to harden under you and you ground your hips against him in need. He groaned in pleasure as you kissed his lips, passionately.
    After awhile, you broke apart. John, still in his Jigsaw cloak, looked down at you. "Why don't we find a more comfortable spot to do this?" He asked in a husky voice.
    "Sure." You said smiling.
    He set you down and took your hand as the pair of you headed for your shared bedroom.
    Once there, you grabbed him by his cloak and kissed him forcefully. He gently pushed you and you landed on the bed, bouncing once or twice before settling.
    He leaned over you, covering your body with his own. "I want to play a game." He joked.
    You giggled. "What kind of game?"
    John smirked. "The kind of game where I make you scream my name."
   With that, he began stripping you out of your clothing, slowly lowering his body onto yours. He nipped at your neck, causing you to arch into his touch.
    "John, please."
    "Ah ah ah! Patience, my dear."
    He lowered his head again, sucking at your skin, bruising it. You could feel yourself getting really wet and you moaned, holding onto him for dear life.
    His lips moved down your body, leaving kisses and hickeys across your smooth skin. He kissed across the tops of your breasts, sucking a nipple into his mouth. He teased you, making both nipples hard as his fingers brushed your wet core.
    John continuously stroked your clit, pumping his finger inside you. You arched your back, moaning with need.
    John stood and you whimpered in need. He grinned evilly, chuckling lowly as he stripped off his robe. His boxers followed shortly after.
    Stroking himself gently, he started back to you. You sat up and crawled across the bed to where he was. Your tongue darted out and licked across the underside of his dick.
    An oh of surprise escaped his lips and you took that as your cue to continue, licking up his staff again, tonguing across the slit at the top. You bobbed your head, taking his dick in your mouth, again and again.
    You took turns sucking him off and pumping his dick until you started to grow tired. One pleading look was all it took for John to roll you onto your back and spread you open for him.
    "You definitely deserve this, my cute little apprentice."
    He thrust his body against yours, entering you roughly, causing you to scream out his name. He chuckled lowly again as he rolled his hips into yours, his cock stroking your inner walls.
    He picked up speed, causing the bed to squeak, lifting your legs onto his shoulders. Your dragged your nails down his back, screaming his name, louder and louder.
    He came hard, filling you up. Disentangling yourselves, you laid down beside each other. He held you tightly.
    "You're mine." He promised. "And you're not going anywhere."
    You smiled. "Promise."
    The both of you laid there for a long moment. Then you popped up as you remembered.
    "Oh my God! I forgot we're supposed to have a meet up to adopt that kid!"
    Hurriedly, you both dressed and rushed out the house to fulfill your other promise.