Slim Lemon

Even though you hadn't been living with Slim for long, your relationship with him had grown quickly.
     Everything from your first date to your first kiss and everything after had been perfect. As for your first time with him...well that had been perfect too despite the fact that it wasn't an intentional thing.
     It had started like any other day, with you hanging out with Slim, Shorty, and Rudy. You had been exploring a bunch of new worlds and learning a lot of things you hadn't known about space.
     Now, you were back on Earth getting ready to invade a new town. You were excited but also nervous.
     So it was your first night in the town and you were laying low for now. JoJo's only command was to not mess up as badly as last time. So as you can imagine, the killer klowns were pondering their best course of action for this go-around.
      You, as usual, were spending time with your three favorite clowns: Slim (who you loved dearly and with all your heart), Shorty (who was adorable and clung to you like a child would), and Rudy (who was fun to be around because of his jokes and because you loved trying to explain to him how things worked on Earth).
     That's when Spike asked for your presence. You were still a nervous wreck around Spike because he constantly tried to hit on you and get in your pants, something you'd never allow as you belonged to Slim, plain and simple.
     Spike explained he thought their best bet was to use you as bait and to help better understand how things worked in your world. Slim had been angry with the plan and refused but he had no say in the matter as JoJo had already approved of the plan and, if you were to stay on their ship, you had to pull your own weight.
     So, as you may expect, you acted as bait just like they wanted but something sadly went wrong, causing Slim to be pissed that you were put in the situation at all. You weren't too badly hurt but Slim still got into it with his brother for putting you in danger.
     Afterwards, he picked you up bridal style and carried you back to your shared room on the ship. When he got there, he laid you on the bed and locked the door. One look at you and his anger melted.
     "I can't believe what they did!" He said, trying to reign in his temper. "Too much could've gone wrong and I don't want to lose you!"
     "Everything is fine. I'll be fi-"
     "Don't you dare say you'll be fine! I almost lost you forever! And if I lost you...."
     Slim trailed off as he gazed deep into your eyes before he pulled you close and kissed you, passionately, pouring all his love and desperation into the kiss.
     Slowly, you broke apart. "I don't think I could live with myself if anything happened to you."
     "I'm not going anywhere." You promised before pulling him into another kiss.
      With that, he picked you up and carried you to the nearest surface he could find which was your writing desk. He set you on it and continued kissing you roughly, sticking his tongue in your mouth so as to massage yours.
     You were wearing a beautiful (f/c) dress with large slits in the skirt, showing off your legs, the top low cut and leaving little to the imagination. Slim immediately pushed the skirt up so that he could begin leaving kisses up your legs, biting every so often.
      When his lips reached your pantyline, he pulled them off in one swift movement before pushing your skirt up higher so his breath could ghost over your core. He lowered his head down so he could start licking and sucking at your clit. He made one long, slow swipe over your slit before latching onto your clit and sucking strongly.
     He took his time, enjoying that he had this power over you. Slim pumped his fingers inside you while he teased your clit with his lips and tongue. Before long, he wrapped your legs around his neck so he could get closer and stick his tongue inside of you, eating you in a way he never thought he would before.
     A growl escaped from him as he coaxed you through your first orgasm. Your whole body shook and you screamed his name out loud. Slim wasn't finished with you though, proceeding to lap up what you offered then rise to his feet to kiss you again, your lips and down your neck, sucking and biting his way down.
     Slim wasted no time, tearing off your dress in one quick movement, leaving you sitting naked on the desk. Licking his lips at how beautiful you were, he removed his clown suit and boxers, leaving him just as naked as you. His lips crashed down onto yours again and he lifted you just enough so that he could guide his fat cock into you.
     A mess of moans escaped your lips and he growled, possessively. He began thrusting into you, with slow and deliberate strokes, milking those noises from past your parted lips. He held onto your thighs as hard as he could.
     Slim picked up the pace, fucking into you harder, faster, and much more roughly than before. With a growl, he bit into the side of your neck, marking you as his.
     Still holding you, he moved you from the desk to the bed. He rearranged your legs so that they were wrapped more securely around him and began pounding into you with a brutal pace. The second he picked up speed, you came again, milking him.
     Determined to have you cum again, he pinched and rubbed your clit at breakneck speed as he pounded into you. Finally, he came with a growl and bit you again in the same spot. He kept pounding into you for several minutes then pulled out and moved his mouth back down to your soaking wet core.
     He ate you out again, sucking you so strongly that you came in minutes. Then he licked up everything you had to offer, eating you like you were the best thing he'd ever tasted.
     Slim collapsed next to you before pulling you into his arms. "Well...that was enjoyable, lollipop." He stated, grinning. "And you're all mine."
     "I'm perfectly fine with that." You said, smiling.
     Slim pulled the blankets over you and turned off the lights so you could fall into a peaceful sleep.